Chapter 32

ignore mistakes if any...

inline comments are love...

...................

Zoya sat on stage beside Fahad, all decked up in a peach-colored full sleeved, long maxi with a matching cap on her head.

and then her dupatta pinned properly on her head above the cap...

while her ears were adorned with big earrings and the same type of necklace adorned her neck...

her one hand filled with 4 gold bangles and the other one had a simple yet elegant chain with a few diamond bracelet... and fahad, he was wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt... his hair gelled perfectly, making him look more handsome...

both fahad and zoya met everyone who came to meet them... fahad huffed sitting on the couch, so zoya looked at him, who did the same... "you okay?"

zoya asked, on which fahad smiled at her... "i am, it feels like i am a decoration piece sitting here!"

Zoya chuckled and looked at her hands while Fahad smilingly looked at the front to see dua coming to them.

"come bhaijaan, bhabhi, time for dinner!"

both nodded and stood up and walked on the side of the stage and sat there with dua and a few other youngsters... they all had their dinner with everyone talking about everything and anything...

as the guests started to go away from the arena, Abdullah came towards the stage and spoke after passing a smile to her daughter... "fahad, you guys go home, someone will come to pick you guys up in a while"

Fahad nodded and stood up with Zoya, who walked down with her father while Fahad got engrossed in talk with Farman.... soon saying a-bye to each other, all of them started to go to their places... fahad and zoya sat in a car with hiba, hadia and amna... soon they hit the road towards their home....

..................................

Zoya sat on the bed in her room with a small bag in front of her.... When Fahad came out of the closet and passed Zoya two pairs of his dresses who placed them in a bag...

After that, fahad sat beside zoya with their bodies touching a little... "so this is done! shall we?"

zoya asked after zipping the bag... fahad stood up while zoya took her time straightening her maxi... "can't we go after changing?"

Zoya looked at Fahad, holding her dupatta and shrugged her shoulder, saying "i don't know!"

fahad huffed a breath at the same time the door knocked and then alya came inside "time to go!"

she smiled looking at the couple who smiled and then zoya walked down with alya while fahad followed them with the bag in his hand... coming down, they saw shazain with nawal who was in minahil's lap waiting for them...

so not taking more time, zoya and fahad met their family and then went with shazain and minahil with nawal in her arms...

......................

reaching at Mansoor house. Zoya and Fahad came inside, who were welcomed warmly, making them smile...

both sat in the living room where others also sat talking to each other...

after a few mins, Hussain spoke after getting up, "everyone get changed, i will bring some ice creams"

saying so, he picked up Nawal, who had already changed, and then walked out... Nazish turned to look at fahad and zoya and said "zoya, fahad, you to go and get changed, you two must be tired!"

Zoya agreed to her mother and both walked upstairs while Zubiya helped Zoya while walking on the stairs...

coming into her room, Zoya smiled brightly, looking at her things, and walked to the bed where Fahad had laid down.... she smiled at him and then spoke "go get changed, you will feel better!"

fahad hmm, on which zoya walked to the dressing area and sitting there she took out her dupatta and her jewelry, except her gold bangles and the chain... she then turned to see fahad still laying... so she walked to the wardrobe before saying out loud to fahad "fadi get up fast"

fahad sat on the bed with a pout while zoya, took her outfit, stood in front of him... he looked at zoya, who raised her eyebrows, making him make an irritated face... at last fahad got up saying "fine going begum"

saying so, he touched her cheek with his two fingers making her smile brightly...

After getting changed into some comfortable clothes, both sat on the bed when the door of the room got knocked on.. on this zoya looked at the door sitting on the bed and asked "yes?"

and the door got opened by abeeha who smiled at them and said "ice cream"

Zoya smiled and then stood up, as she walked to the door and, taking the tray from Abeeha, spoke "jazakALLAH bhabhi"

abeeha smiled and then went away...

sitting on the bed, zoya took her bowl and started to eat the ice cream while fahad half-laid on the bed and took the bowl... he took a spoon of the ice cream and said "you remember when you literary threatened me to get you ice cream that too at 3 am"

Saying so, Fahad took another spoon, looking at Zoya, who looked at him with a smile and then said "so what? you are my husband and it is you duty to fulfil my every demand"

zoya spoke with a proud expression making Fahad cringe his brows... he placed the bowl on the side table and then pulled zoya to him, who got startled with his action, and the empty bowl of her ice cream fell on the bed, and zoya she laid on him with her eyes wide...

fahad smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist in the back... while zoya fake glared at him, hitting his chest lightly... fahad's smirk turned into a smile as he saw her fake glare and then placed his lips on her forehead, making zoya's lips turned into a wide smile and the next thing she did was to wrap her arms around his waist... soon both got covered with the duvet by zoya, and then both fell into their dreamland and completing all the tiresome activity of their marriage....

.......................

boring?

i know!

but sorry for it..

do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye