SHINee

🍼little Taemin

Doing the grocery shopping with little Taemin is so frustrating. Suho knows he promised Key to take care of him, but it is hard. He believed that Taemin is the cutest little boy, but it showed up that he is a devil. The boy is used that his cuteness gets him everything he wants. And now with strict Suho he is slowly learning that it doesn't work.

Taemin keeps adding sweets in their basket and pouts more and more when Suho puts the things back on the shelves. Suho knows a tantrum is close so he is happy to pay for their groceries and then he can drag Taemin back in the EXO dorm. Luckily for the caregiver Baekhyun isn't here, he is visiting his family so the already hard situation isn't even harder.

Kai hurries to hug the cute baby who is struggling with taking his sneakers off while Suho carries the bags with food in the kitchen. Kai takes Taemin's hand in his and leads him in the living room. They are all happy to have Taemin, even if giving him back to Key is close. With Chen and Xiumin in the army and Chen's marriage and child everything feels somehow weird. They are happy that Chen is happy, but it reminds them that having a wife and a family is going to be hard when they are idols. Chanyeol and Sehun are in the living room watching the TV, but turned the football match off when Taemin appeared. The cute boy jumps in Chanyeol's lap who is his very good friend.

Chanyeol is never tired of playing with him and he is only one who can easily carry him around. For example Kyungsoo. He doesn't mind cooking for Taemin who is a quite picky eater but he would also like to carry him around like Chanyeol who can hold him on his hip. Even Lay is sad that he is so far in China and can't spend some time with the cute boy.

Chanyeol is making silly faces and Taemin is tugging on his big ears. They found it impossible to stop Taemin even if he misbehaves. His puppy eyes and cute pout always save him from being scolded or punished. Kyungsoo brings a small bowl with cubes of mango and pieces of strawberries. Taemin smiles when he spots his favorite fruit and Kyungsoo hands him a fork. Chanyeol stops making him laugh so he can eat in peace and they all watch Taemin who is stuffing his cheeks. He really likes mango and he licks his lips every few bites to get every drop of the sweet taste. After snack Taemin runs to get his Barbie and her house and Kai started to play with him. He will really miss his friend, but on the other hand it is sometimes tiring to play with him and take care of him. Baekhyun usually isn't this lively when he is in little space, he is usually just a little baby in his head, but Taemin is usually somewhere between 3 to 5 years old. It means that Taemin needs someone who could play with him and someone who looks after him so he doesn't do something dangerous while Baekhyun only needs someone who will cuddle with him and feed him.

Taemin is playing with the dolls and doesn't mind that the other caregivers sneak out of the dorm to get a while just for themselves. Only Kai and Suho stayed, Suho isn't sure that Kai can take good care of Taemin so he stayed to make sure Taemin will be unharmed when they give him back to Key. Suho knows that Key is really excited to come back to his baby, he misses him in the army and so does Minho. Shinee wants their cute maknae back and EXO members are sure that the little one will easily forget about the time he spent with them because Key alias his mommy is the most important person in his life.