30.

"This room is where you sucked me off for the first time and then came untouched. Do you remember?" Taehyung asks Jungkook for the millionth time as he pokes and prods at Jungkook's side an annoyingly. Jungkook sighs and tries to focus on the work sheet in front of him.

Studying was no joke to Jungkook, and it was very rare that he could get himself to sit down and shove his face in a textbook, so when he actually wanted to study, he took it so, so seriously. Therefore, the fact that Taehyung was annoying, well, we all know that this encounter is not going to end well.

"Hey Jungkook," Taehyung starts with amused eyes as he sees the younger, blonde boy huff, pinching at his temples. With the biggest sigh that Jungkook could muster, he turns to the very amused Taehyung, "what Taehyung? What could you possibly want from me right now?"

"You wanna do it?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows up at Jungkook. Jungkook takes one good look at Taehyung and sighs with all of his might, "you know I preferred you more when you believed that you were straight," Jungkook mumbles, going back to scribbling down the answer to the maths equation that he was working out.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook from his spinny chair, and turns the younger boy around, holding him by the shoulders, "too bad that I like exactly how I am right now," he whispers, face serious. Jungkook rolls his eyes, "boy...stop playing. We all know that you don't have a single idea on what you are."

Taehyung leans back and Jungkook's headboard, sitting comfortably on the younger's bed as he shrugs, "true. Sometimes I feel like I'm purposely trying to piss my mum off. But then I look at your ass and I'm like...nah I definitely wanna tap that."

Jungkook glares at a smirking Taehyung, before flipping him off, "so...are you bisexual then?"

"Do I really need a label?" Taehyung asks genuinely, forehead creasing a little bit with worry.

Jungkook turns around and sees how anxious the older looks waiting for his answer. With a smile, Jungkook stands up and walks over to his bed, taking a seat next to Taehyung, "you can be whoever, and whatever you want to be. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be unlabeled. But sometimes, it's best to know what you want from others."

Taehyung sees that there's an underlying message behind Jungkook's words, but doesn't really question it, and instead, smiles fondly at Jungkook's acceptance of himself, and then quickly holds the younger boy by his thighs, dragging him over to straddle Taehyung's thick thighs.

Jungkook giggles a little, wrapping his arms loosely around Taehyung's broad and toned shoulders, feeling his back muscles shift slightly under his touch, which makes the younger smile a little more. Taehyung looks up at Jungkook with starry eyes, his brown orbs holding the wonders for the world for whenever he held Jungkook in his hands, all he could think about was how the world had given him such a gem to keep all for himself.

So you know, just normal thoughts about the younger.

Taehyung closes his eyes, his body accustoming to Jungkook's warmth, a comfortable feeling growing over the two like leafy vines growing on an ancient house wall. A house with strawberry bushes in the front garden. And stone steps leading up to the front door, that has a golden door knocker laying right in the middle. A house that someone would start a family in, and then grow old in. A house of perfection.

Taehyung's fingers feel the material of Jungkook's jeans on his fingers as he draws aimless patterns on the younger's clad thighs, before he grips the meaty flesh and squeezes, making Jungkook gasp out a little, his warm breath fanning over Taehyung's neck. Taehyung smiles a little at Jungkook's reaction, pulling him in closer. Jungkook rests his head on the other's shoulder, closing his eyes.