3||Prank it up||

Adrian's Aesthetic

Adrian's Aesthetic.

.People get so upset when you don't let them use you.

"Hey, there. You forget your text book in class. Just wanted to return it to ya." Jack said brushing the back of his neck slightly. I smiled sadly and took it with a nod.

"Thanks." I muttered trying all my possible best to ignore the glare that was coming from Adrian. I spinned around to leave pushing Chloe out of the cafeteria.

"What was that all about?" She asked slightly angry. I sighed regrettably. 

"He was staring and I got uncomfortable. I'm sorry for that." I said feeling the urge to cry. Chloe's facial expressions softened a little. 

"Oh, come here you little fluff ball." She said snatching me by the waist. I smiled happily and hugged her. She was very cozy.

"Okay, enough with all this. Let's get you to the nurse before... You know what, let's just go." She said impatiently and dragged me towards the school's office's direction.

We both walked towards the nurse's office that was just 15 steps away. The closer I got the more anxious I was. Like who won't be?

"Just relax, Ari. It's just something minor." Chloe consoled. It was easy for her to say. I told you, I HATE HOSPITALS!

"Let's be quick with this please." I told her inhaling my last breath before going into the office. Trust me when I say that this was the 1st time being here. I rarely got sick.

"Wow. I hope this is the first and the last time I'm ever coming here." I muttered under my breath. Luckily, Chloe didn't get what I said. I scanned around the office.

"Is anyone here?" I questioned Chloe.

"Don't know. It looks empty." She told also scanning the room.

Just then, my phone began to ring. It was my mom calling. 

"Hi." I chirped happily. I love when mommy calls.

"Hi sweetheart. Just called to see how you're doing." She said. I could hear she was happy. Too bad of what my reply was going to be.

"I'm feeling a little sick." I paused thinking of words to form. "Do you think it was because of the cookies yesterday?" I asked with a small gasp. I hope it's not because I never want to stop eating cookies.

"I don't think that's the cause. I'm guessing it was the AC being turned on. Sleeping in cold rooms isn't that good, love." Mommy informed. I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm in the nurse's office. I have to go. See you later." I said and ended the call. I could see points in what she said. 

"What did your mom say?" Chloe asked bringing me back in from thoughts. 

"Nothing much. She just called to ask about me." I shrugged lazily seating on a spare chair. I snapped my head to the door that was being opened. A woman came in. She was dark in complexion, a little short and beautiful. She wore a nurse's outfit so I guess she must be the nurse. 

"Hi, kids. What brought you here?" She asked walking to her chair. I watched her. She was very beautiful. Indeed black was beautiful. A shout out to all the black boys and girls out there. 

"Hi ma'am. My friend here, Ariana is having a little headache and some pains." Chloe said in her 'fake formal' voice.

Jerk 

"Oh, I see. I'll give you some drugs to take." She said opening a drawer that was fixed with her desk. She brought a bottle of water and 2 pills.

"Thank you." I said handing her back the bottle of water but she stopped me. 

"Keep it." She said and winked. I blushed and waved at her as we both got out from the office. 

"Well, we sure do know she's a flirt." Chloe's said in-a-matter-of-fact. We burst out laughing.

(◕દ◕)

"Open your textbook to page 911." Mr. Harrison said massaging his pointed nose as he shot Lin a dreadful glare. I chuckled softly at the both of them. A while earlier, Lin Mark decided to be a 'playful bean' and pulled a little prank on Mr. Harrison.

"What page?" Lin asked in a baby voice. "Page 911 you fu- boy." Mr Harrison said angrily. I closed my mouth from laughing. This was very funny.

"Sorry. Thought you said page-"

"Just shut up or get out from my class you moron." Mr. Harrison blasted at Lin who smirked.

Lin was a basketballer who was very good at playing. He's won 10 matches and he's also friends with Adrian.

"You bitch!" Lin hissed in pain from getting slapped at the head by his sister Margaret.

"And you, Mr, why the hell are late?"

I turned back my attention to see who Mr. Harrison was talking to. It was Adrian. 

"Fuck yourself." Adrian spat bitterly. I flinched a little at his coldness in his voice. He was very mean to Mr Harrison. He walked back to the class and sat next to Lin.

"Anyways," The teacher cleared his throat. "I want you all to do the exercise on that page. You have 17 minutes." He announced and sat back on his desk chair. I smiled mentally at the questions displayed on the page.

It was easy.

I grabbed my pen and began work. Not up to 3 minutes, I heard small quiet, whispers from every corner of the room. I raised my head to see what was going on. I gasped at the scene before me.

Mr Harrison was fast asleep on his desk with a fake moustache being drawn on his face by Lin and Adrian. By now, the class was trying to contain in their laughers.

"Suit you well." Lin muttered looking quite impressed with the work he did on Mr Harrison. Adrian just smirked and turned to the whole class but his eyes landed on me and his smirk increased.

"Common guys. Take pics and post it on all your socials you got. Don't we want Mr Harrison to get famous?" Lin asked as he chuckled lightly.

"Hold up," Adrian said with his hands raised.

"We have someone here with us." He continued.

...

So sorry for the long wait. This is finally what you guys were asking for❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊.

Ps:- Please stop RACISM!!⚡⚡⚡

The most important question of the day:-

Do you like Adrian's Aesthetic?