Ch. 32

Cali's POV

Every since my first hosting I've been getting booked nonstop. Tonight I had a hosting here in Atlanta. I wish I could be there to support Key at his show, but a bitch gotta have ha own bag too.

" Y'all sure you can't see my stomach?" Ari asked us.

" No, but don't forget it's gone be dark in the club anyways. So you'll be good." I said.

I had practically begged Ariana to come out with us tonight. She was still new to Atlanta, and I wanted her to enjoy herself as much as a 3 month pregnant woman can. She needs to go out as much as she can before she have my god baby.

" So after the club we flying out to Nashville right?" Ashley asked.

" Nah, we got a couple of hours before our flight." I said as slid my heels on.

" Bitch, you pressure!" Ashley said as she gassed me up.

" Ya know!" I said cockily giving them a full spin.

We all got in the car, and headed to the GoldRoom. As we pulled up the promoter was there to pay be my backend before we went into the club. My fans were yelling, and taking videos of us walking in.

" CALIIII!" A fan yelled.

" Hey boo." I waved.

" CLEAR THE WAY!" My security guard Justin yelled as he held my hand.

Justin escorted me and the girls to our section. The club had bukoos of people hea. The bottle girls had brought us 4 bottles on the house with a sign with my name on it.

" WE GOT CALI CARTIER IN THE BUILDING TONIGHT!" The DJ yelled as he played bomb effects

I waved, and blew kisses at everybody. The DJ started playing Key's song Russian Cream. I started rapping, and dancing as my fans recorded me.

" YESSS, she stay reppin ha nigga!" A fan yelled as she recorded me.

" YA HEARD!" I said to her.

Me, Ash, Kenn, and Ari was turning up for an hour or two before I decided to let some of my fans come greet me before I left the club.

" Justin, let like 3 girls come up hea. So, I can meet em real quick." I said in his ear over the loud music.

He nodded his head, and picked out 3 random girls.

" OH MY GOD! HI, I LOVE YOU." The first girl said excitedly.

" Hi, and I love you too. What's your name boo?" I asked I hugged her.

" Nya."

" Well, Nya it's nice to meet you. Thank you fa coming out tonight." I said to her.