Chapter-8

Cara Jones POV

I took full rest yesterday. I really didn't need it but Ace insisted so I took it. I couldn't believe I slipped David's name out of my mouth. I was glad that Ace didn't drag the topic.

I don't know why but I like it when I am with Ace and in his arms. They are like heaven.

No I shoulldn't be feeling these feelings.

I should control myself.

Everyday I am scared that David may comeback. What if he came back? What if he came to me and took away?What if he hurt me again?

A lot of what if's went through my mind but I stopped them.

I don't want to think about them now.

I am packing my bags for the trip to New York. I packed all kinds of business clothes then Siara entered my room and saw me packing and said she would help me.

She saw what I packed.

"What is this Cara? Come on packs some good sexy clothes", she said as she plopped on the bed.

"What? Why would I need them?", I asked her while looking down at her.

"Why what? I know your boss likes you. Otherwise what boss will take their assistants home and treat them and let them have leave for one day. I am sure Ace has a good side for you. You also like him. I know that", she said.

"No Siara I don't like him. Yes I may have feelings for him, but like him like that. I don't know", I said as I sat on the bed.

"Cara come on. He likes you anyone can see that. From the past things you said that happened in the week I know he likes you. Forget what happened in your past just give it a try", she said as she sat up.

"I don't want to. I am happy like this", I said as I zipped my bag and closing the closet doors.

"Okay. I don't want to force. Can you give me some water?", she asked. Whoa, sudden change of topic. She never leave until she got what she wanted. Anyway I nodded my head and went into kitchen to bring her water.

I went and came back gave her some water. I saw the closet doors are open maybe I left them open. I closed them and we both went into living room. Siara left after some time, but I am waiting for Ace to come.

I was almost falling asleep when the door bell rang. It must be Ace. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror readjusting my self. Why am I doing this? So what if he saw me like what I was?

I quickly went to the door to open it.

I saw someone who is not Ace. Okay who is this guy?

"Hello Ms. Jones I am Cavin, Mr. Rodriguez's driver. I am here to take you to his place and from there you both will go to airport since his house is near to airport", he explained.

"Okay", I said a little disappointed that Ace didn't come. Okay a lot disappointed.

"If you luggage if is ready I will take them and carry them to car", I showed him the luggage and he took them while locked the door my back and sat in the car.

He took me to Ace's house. I went inside the house hesitantly.

"Ace", I called him. No response. I searched the whole house but he was not anywhere.

I went into his bed room. I saw but he was not there so I was about to leave when a door opened he came from the bathroom in nothing but his towel hanging dangerously low.

I looked at him, he had six pack and I can also see his V-line. I gulped them lump in my throat.

"Done staring?", he said smirking. I looked away as he started coming in my way. No please. Not now. He is looking so hot in that towel. I started backing way.