ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Y/n paced around the waiting room, her mind clouded by many thoughts. Her next fight was against Shoto and she wasn't looking forward to it. She ran her fingers through her hair, sighing.

"How am I supposed to go against that?"

"Oi Spidey"

Y/n looked over at the door. The low growl in the voice made it pretty obvious to her who it was.

"What's up PomPom?" she smiled innocently. The blonde narrowed his eyes at her before looking away.

"I said to stop calling me that dumbass" he mumbled, walking in and closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, sitting on the table at the centre of the room, ignoring his last comment.
Bakugo walked over to her and stood stiffly in front of her, his face holding his usual angry expression.
He placed his hand on his hip.

"I don't want to fight that Half and Half bastard, so make sure you win"
He looked away after saying that, his face just a shade of red darker than it was at first.

"Aw are you rooting for me Katsuki?" Y/n teased, an innocent smile playing on her lips. She put her hand out and grabbed his chin, turning his face towards her.
Bakugo let out a deep growl from the back oh his throat and harshly grabbed her hand, taking it away from his face.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT" he shouted. He pulled her hand down back to her side, his fingers lingering over her skin for a second, but not enough for Y/n or himself to notice.
He turned away and went towards the door, stopping just as he was going through the frame.
He eyed Y/n from over his shoulder and gave her a wide smirk.

"Crush him"

Y/n smiled at the blonde and nodded eagerly.

First Todoroki and now Bakugo...

Y/n kept her gaze on the door frame, which was now empty and sighed, knowing it was time for her to go.
She moved towards the big opening thay would bring her once again on to the big stage where she would be fighting Shoto. Her hands were clenched together, cold sweat forming on the back of her neck.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to go horribly wrong

--

Shoto sat in his chair patiently, his mind contemplating his last fight against Midoriya. He rested his head in the palms of his hands, his fingers gripping lightly on the strands of hair in front of his face.
His teeth were clenched hard as the image of his fire unleashing through the stadium repeated over and over again in his head.

I can't make that mess again, not with Y/n

He let go of his head but kept his thumb on the left side of his face, just under his eye.

"You are not your father, if this is the reason why you don't use your flames, forget about him"

"I can't do that to you though" he told himself, his gaze fixed on the table.
When they had first seen that they would be fighting eachother, it seemed almost like something to look forward to, but now, Shoto was unsure.

I don't feel like fighting her, I want to be at the top but-

"Are you ready?" Midoriya asked, pointing towards the exit, a small smile on his face. Todoroki nodded and followed the boy out of the room, knowing he couldn't avoid this.

--

"OUR FIRST TWO SEMIFINALISTS. FIRST UP WE HAVE Y/N L/N. SHE HAS DEFINITELY SHOWN US SOME VERSATILITY WITH HER QUIRK.
AND ON THE OTHER SIDE, SHOTO TODOROKI, WHO WAS SHOWN US THE BRUTE FORCE HE IS CAPABLE OF" Present Mic shouted over the loud cheers of the crowd.
Y/n and Shoto spotted themselves from opposite sides of the field and gave each other a nod as they reached their positions.