You pulled threw your dance bag over your shoulder, today you were going to a different dance class because your dance teacher was sick, you dance ballet so you didn't know how well you would do in a different class, but you were willing to give it a try.

You stepped out of your small apartment and walked outside, you hopped into your car and drove to the dance school, picking up some food along the way, once you got to the school, you finished the rest of your sandwich and went inside.

"Crap, I'm late", you groaned to yourself.

 As you were running to get inside, you tripped on practically nothing and fell flat on the floor, "Crap", you lay there for a few minutes regretting your life decisions, then you heard a male's voice.

"Uh, need help?", The boy asked.

You stood up and dusted off your clothes, "I'm fine, I do it all the time", You laughed, "You know gravity and all"

The boy laughed, "Makes sense, I'm like a giraffe in roller skates"

You chuckled, the boy was tall and his smile was a sight to behold, he seemed really nice.

"I'm Y/n"

"Yunho", He shook your hand, "I assume you're a dancer?", he said looking at your pointe shoes that fell out of your bag and onto the floor.

"Oh yeah, what about you?"

"Yep, I love dancing", the two of you walked to the dance room, "We're doing some mini competitions today to see who dances best, would you want to do that?"

You followed Yunho to a ballet barre, you later found out that he didn't do ballet and he really didn't know how to explain the type of dancer he is, "a little bit of everything", he said.

As much as you didn't want to admit it, Yunho was actually adorable, everything he did was sweet and funny...

While Yunho was busy speaking with the dance teacher, you rolled your legs and then pulled on your pointe shoes, your body still ached from your previous performance and a part of you slightly regretted getting into ballet, but you also knew that you loved ballet, so you had to keep trying.

You placed your hands on the barre, rolling up on your toes. Yunho glanced in your direction, mouth open as if he had never seen a ballet dancer before, you felt shy, your heartbeat rapidly and you had butterflies in your stomach but at least now they were flying in formation.

"So Y/n", The teacher said, "My name is Mrs. Lee, I'm your dance teacher"

You bowed, "Hello"

"Will be competing in today's competitions?"

You nodded, "I don't see why not"

Mrs. Lee smiled, "Well, we will wait for the other students to arrive but for now, you can warm up"

You smiled and turned back to the barre, doing your pliés and tipping our pointe shoes as far as you could go, you began to imagine the dance in your mind, the music, the lights, the crowd, you could see it all and it was beautiful.

Yunho slowly made his way over to you, he placed his hands on the barre and started doing squats next to you, he went up on demi-pointe and giggled.

You raised a brow, "Yunho, what are you doing?"

"Ballet"

You laughed, Yunho was still doing squats and humming the sugar plum fairy from the nutcracker, a ballet you knew quite well.

"You like the nutcracker?"

Yunho blushed, "It's the only ballet I know to be honest"

"Oh really?"