Insomniacs and Memes {ShinKami Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You glanced around quickly. The weight of your decision made you anxious. "I choose S-Shinso and Kaminari." You answered, looking down at the floor. The two glanced at each other, then back at you. They supposed working together wasn't too bad. Although, each of them couldn't help but feel at least a little jealous of the other.

~

Shinso was still possessive as ever, but he seemed to not mind Kaminari as much anymore. He preferred staying home with you. Having quiet movie nights, cuddling, watching the stars. If you wanted someone to binge a show with, he was just the person. He'd watch just about anything with you, as long as he got to hold you close. It was rare he'd go out on dates with you, but occasionally he'd go.

Kaminari was nearly the exact opposite. He loved taking you out to all sorts of places. He was more of an early riser, so he would often make you breakfast. Even if he wasn't the best at it, it was sweet of him. He'd spend any time with you that he could, even if the two of you weren't doing anything. That, and he loved to recreate memes or vines with you. It was often how the two of you spent your Friday nights.

"What's up, my little lightning bolt?" Kaminari asked, ruffling your hair. You giggled, looking up at him. "Not much. Hitoshi and I were gonna go cuddle upstairs and watch a show. Wanna come?" You tilted your head to the side, thinking it'd be fun. Kaminari thought about it for a moment. "Sure, why not? Let's go, lightning bolt." He answered, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

The two of you went upstairs, where Shinso was already laying down trying to pick a show. He didn't look away from the television, gesturing for you and Kaminari to sit next to him. "Decided to join us, Denks?" Shinso asked, finally deciding on a show. Kaminari sat down on the other side of you so that you were between both of them. "Eh, I thought it might be fun. Besides, I'm always down to cuddle with my lightning bolt." He laughed slightly. Shinso let the show play and cuddled into your side. It didn't take long for Kaminari to fall asleep. "I love both of you so much..." You muttered.