🔥DilucXMale!reader🔥

I don't remember who requested  this bare with me-

————-

the gentleman opened the door to the tavern, taking in a quick glance to make sure the young master was there, and he was.
Diluc immediately noticed the (h/c) haired male and a smile came on his face, in which (y/n) returned.
The gentleman walked into the tavern and closed the door behind him, noticing that there were only a few people left, he thought that this was his chance.

(Y/n) went over to a seat and sat down, resting his face on his hand, he smiled at the red head infront of him.
"I would like a glass of grape juice please." He cooed.
"Coming right up" the red hair turned around to prepare the special guest's order.
The (e/c) eyed boy took a glance around the tavern one more time, and he noticed a certain blue haired captain wasn't here.

"How come Kaeya isn't here?" He looked back at the red head, diluc sighed and turned around, he placed the glass of grape juice infront of the boy.
"He left not too long ago, all drunk and nasty." Diluc frowned as he recalled the memory of the captain being drunk, though it wasn't his first time.

A chuckle came out of the (h/c) haired boy, he took a sip from his drink and looked back at the bartender.
"I wonder what could go wrong if I invited Kaeya back in.."
"No."

Diluc glared at the laughing young man infront of him, a soft sigh escaped his lips and he took a glance at the people at the tavern, the last people came up to diluc to pay the bills and left shortly after.
The gentleman's laughter died down, a serious expression on his face, he took one last sip of his drink before finishing it.

"Diluc, I have something to tell you" (y/n) locked eyes with the red head.
"Me too."

The atmosphere became tense, the two young men never broke eye contact, a sweat came down the (e/c) eyed boy's forehead.

He felt tears forming in his eyes.

About 25 seconds later..

"Ah shit! Fine you win!" He closed his eyes as the staring contest came to an end, him losing.
Diluc smirked at the boy "that's 432 wins for me."
"Don't get cocky! I've won 401 times!" He frowned.

"I'm way ahead of you."
"I'll catch up before you know it!"

(Y/n) pov.

The night came to an end and we didn't leave each other's sight, we laughed together and trash talked the favonian knights.
I admire you in every way possible, I adore you, and I wish I told you how I felt that night.

But I was too afraid that you wouldn't return my feelings, but I should put that in the past now.

Because now you have her.