˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - From The Future ˳✧˚

✧ WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS ✧

WE ONLY SEE EACHOTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

CRASH! BOOM!

THE ATMOSPHERE SHOWERED A BLUE-COLORED SHADOW that was looming from outside while thundering noises followed. All of us got out of the backdoor to find a portal plasmatic wave just floating right above. "What is that?" Vanya asked while she was blinded by the light it gave. Slowly, I tried to approach the unusual sight.

"Don't get too close!" Allison warns everyone. I took a step back taking her advice trying to make out of what was inside. "Yeah, no shit," Diego affirms.

"Looks like some sort of multiphasic orbit. A—Ugh—What did Five call it?; A temporal anomaly" I gulped while the rumbling continued harshly, making us lose our poise. Wait a minute. Speaking of Five... Can it be...?

"Or maybe a miniature black hole," Luther mentions while going upfront on the position we were making. "Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego remarks transfixed by the sight before him.

"Out of the way!" Klaus appears to the spot, pushing us out of the path carrying a fire extinguisher

"Out of the way!" Klaus appears to the spot, pushing us out of the path carrying a fire extinguisher. He sprays it on the portal as if it was going to do something. Finally, he gave up after 3 seconds of nothing and threw it. The vortex just gobbling it up.

"What is that gonna do?"

"I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" Klaus shrugs. "Yeah, like throwing an extinguisher was an idea!" I facepalmed.

Electricity crackles louder within as a person from the other side attempt to enter our realm.

"Everyone get behind me." Luther orders as pulled Klaus back.

"Yeah, get behind us," Diego adds.

Klaus was sweet enough to push me gently behind his back, trying to hide me.