Chapter 23 - Protective, but not possessive

Semi-edited

Goal of the chapter is 10 votes, make it happen pls loves.

"What have I been seeing all over the internet about you Lola? Have you been online lately

"What have I been seeing all over the internet about you Lola? Have you been online lately." Liam questions over the line calmly.

"Yes I saw everything already Liam," I say, looking down at Chris as he gives me a look that says, "You're screwed."

"I don't care what you do in you're personal life Lola. When I start to care, is when it affects my movie, do you see what people are saying in the comments of these posts?" Liam asks sternly, when I don't respond he continues, "People are saying if you're with this mystery guy, there not going to support the movie by watching it."

I sigh frustrated as I slap my palm on Marks forehead that's resting on my stomach, he jumps with a wince as my palm connects with his tan skin and gives me a dirty look.

All he gets from me is a shrug and I mouth "Opps."

He slaps my thigh with a huff and stares at the wall in front of us in concentration as he listens to my phone call while Chris also pays attention.

"With all due respect sir, I'm not going to stop living my life just because I'm playing this role," I explain.

"In my movie, you can't pull stunts like this, if it upsets the fans then it upsets me. While you're working for my movie, you need to be one hundred percent professional on the outside world, you hear me?"

"I hear you loud and clear," I say sternly, getting annoyed by my boss.

"Good, I'll see you and Chris tomorrow for more filming." He says before hanging up, not giving me a chance to reply.

"Damn you just got told, you baddie," Chris says with a smirk.

The man lying on top of me laughs and punches his fist against Chris's as they both chuckle at the situation I'm in.

"Who's side are you on?" I scoff at my best friend.

"Chris," He says simply.

I scoff with anyone as I push Mark off me so he falls on the floor, I stood up and stand in front of where he lays on the floor rubbing his now sore head.

"You just met the guy and you're already ganging up with him against me, the girl you've known for years," I exclaim, using a lot of hand movements.

Don't judge me, I use my hands a lot when I'm mad, nothing wrong with that.

"I can tell you one thing for sure," Marks said as he finally gets up from the floor to sit beside Chris on my big leather couch. "I like Chris better than Dante."

Chris looks over at him, shock is written all over his face.

"Why? You just met both of them how do you know who you like better?"

"Dante gave me a bad vibe," Is all Marks replies with.

"Care to elaborate?"

Mark sits at the edge of the sofa and puts his hands on his knees as he says sternly, "Dante acted like you were dating for five years in the hallway, I would understand If you guys were in a relationship for a while, but for gosh sakes it's been two weeks. It's okay to be a little protective, but not possessive."

"He's not possessive," I mumble looking at Chris, he senses me looking at him and finds my gaze and holds it.

He looks like he wants to say something, but he's holding back.

"And anyways I ship you and Chris together," Mark trails off with a grin.

What did he just say?

He did not just...

I swear when Chris leaves, I'm going to beat this man.

Sorry, it's so short, I had a ruff day today.

Pls help me get my story out there by sharing it with you're friends. 

It would help me out so much, you don't understand. 

I'm falling in love with this book and the characters, I hope you are too!!

Question of the chapter is...

Have you voted yet, and if you haven't...what are you doing support meee.

Last but not least,

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA!!!