Fight

Four days later....

Kol's pov

I'm on my way to see Marcel to try and find out how he got a witch to help him curse the wolves and most importantly who did he have place the curse on them. Davina and Hayley are alone at the house as my siblings out trying to make sure Nik doesn't do anything stupid and if he does then they're right by him to clear up his mess. 

I track down Marcel to a karaoke bar and as I enter I'm stopped by some punk vampire with an afro and caramel skin "what are you doing here? This is King Marcel's club and only his men are allowed here?" he snarls making me burst out laughing "King Marcel? Seriously? You make me laugh mate" I say laughing as I pat him on the shoulder making him scoff but I just smirk. 

"You need to leave" he says glaring at me and squaring up to me like he's some tough guy so I just casually lean against the doorway and glance around "you know I don't think I do. I mean I have a right to go wherever I bloody want now if you would please get out of my way before I tear you apart limb from limb" I respond tilting my head slightly as I flash him a threatening smile but apparently this punk is far too stupid for his own good. 

"No now leave before I make you leave" he snarls making me chuckle as I straighten myself as I square up at him "you should be careful who you talk too mate" I say cracking my knuckles. "Woah, woah easy there" Marcel says walking over to us and wrapping his arms around our shoulders causing me to look at his arm in disgust because he's touching me.

"Marcel tell your muppet here to not speak to me in such disrespect better yet tell him to stay away from me or I will kill him" I say as I remove his arm from around my shoulder. "Okay now let's not get hasty, there's no need to threaten each other. We're all the same at the end of the day" Marcel responds making me snort "all the same my arse" I respond making him lose the cocky grin on his face.

"Diego please leave us" he says turning to the muppet vampire who tried to intimidate me. "But Marcel...." Diego tries to protest but Marcel holds his hand up cutting him off "Diego I said leave us. Don't worry Kol won't harm me" he says making me scoff "I have a baseball bat that I'm just itching to shove up your arse" I remark but he just rolls his eyes while Diego glares at me so I just smirk and wave at him.

"Call if you need back up" Diego says making me snort "alright just scram you little punk. I need to talk to Mr high almighty here" I say before shoving him away earning a glare from him but I just ignore him as I stand in front of Marcel.

"I understand you and your family are staying here but this is my city so you will follow my rules and don't disrespect any of my men ever again" Marcel snarls making me roll my eyes as I grab him and shove him up against the wall gaining everyone's attention and the music stops.

"I will do whatever the fuck I want because unlike my siblings I don't give a rats arse about you or your little rules now you and me are going for a little walk and we're going to have a little talk and you will listen unless you want me to kill every one of your little muppets" I say as one of his vampires vamp speeds over to me on the intent to attack me but I'm quick to turn around and plunge my hand in his chest but I still keep hold of Marcel.

"Stupid mistake" I snarl glaring at the vampire who had the nerve to try and attack me. Without any hesitation I yank his heart out from his chest making him drop to the floor "anyone else wanna try?" I ask holding up the heart smirking as the other vampires simply back away like little cowards.

"Wise choice" I comment before dropping the heart on the floor as I turn back to Marcel who I'm still holding against the wall with a tight grip. "You wanna talk then let's talk" he says through gritted teeth "excellent" I respond as I release him "let's talk in private and make sure none of your muppets follow us" I warn "of course" he replies before glancing at the dead vampire on the floor. "Someone deal with the body" he orders before leaving the bar with me.