CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

THIRD PERSON POV

"Plan Black-bird," North trails off, his eyes pinched into a scowl once again as Olympia hangs up with the car in front of them, "Do I even want to know why you just spent the past three minutes arguing about this plan, and why your men think it's such a bad idea?" 

"Easy-peasy, no worries! I'm going to need to drive in a few minutes though! The whole plan pretty much rests in my arms, because you don't know it!" Olympia was giddy, of course, she was, it wasn't every day that she got Owen to do what she wanted. Even though he always did what she wanted, but that wasn't the point. 

"You mean the whole plan is resting in your hands," Victor corrects, slightly uncomfortable as she begins pulling out more weapons from under the seat. He didn't like having a rocket launcher in his hands if he was being honest. 

"Besides that, you need to tell us the plan! That way we can help with the plan!" Nathan interjects, glaring at Olympia in what she would call a bossy way. They all glared at her too much. Men

"The plan is too complicated to completely break down, but it basically is used for our third last-resort. Owen does not like it because it splits the team up and it puts me in a more compromising position, and whoever is with me at the time. But I can be in the compromising position just fine, it handles easy." 

Gabriel perks up in the seat beside her, groaning under his breath as his eyes stay narrowed on the other four people in the car, "So fucking basically, in normal damn English, we are about to split up. And our stupid fucking group has the most dangerous task. What does this mean?" 

"My way was normal English. You should stay pressure on your wound, we don't want you dead." Olympia says, smiling at the blue-eyed man, who just groans again before leaning back in the seat with a scowl that could easily rival Norths. 

"The plan, Barbie." North snaps, rapidly switching lanes again as the cars following them nearly rear-ends them. 

"Da, so I will rise out of the roof, and shoot Sasha. Sasha will serve as a distraction, and get one of the three cars gone. Unless I aim it appropriately and she gets rid of more cars. After that South and I will switch seats, I drive. We will be doing basic evasion skills, most likely there is more than one vehicle tailing us that we don't know, so we will need to lose them before they catch up to us." 

"And what are Owen and the other's supposed to be doing?" Nathan cuts in, watching as she tilts her head, the smile on her face never wavering, though excitement, a rather dark excitement, continue building in her eyes. 

"Technically speaking they are after little bird right now, which means that Owen and Sean's responsibility is to get Sang and the remaining members of your team away and to the safe haven."