A Closet of Secrets and Truths.

I had drunk too much, I could feel my cheeks becoming numb and I knew I was making a fool out of myself dancing recklessly with Lola and Tia in the living room but I was too intoxicated to care.

"Let's throw it back to an old classic, seven minutes in heaven." Jordan lowered the music and gestured for everyone to sit around the coffee table. He placed a beer bottle in the middle and spun it until the neck landed on Tia.

I looked at her apologetically because I really wouldn't want to get stuck in a closet with Jordan for seven minutes. It's not that I thought he was capable of pressuring her into something she didn't want to do it's just because it's Jordan.

I cast my eyes around the circle of guys. Ben was picking ear wax out with his index finger, Zak was burping the alphabet to impress Lola and Liam sat with a deep scowl on his face, probably pissed we're playing another invasive game. I guess whoever Tia got wouldn't have been a match made in heaven.

"I hope I don't get Ben" Lola announced.

"Gee, thanks." Ben replied, making everyone laugh at his misfortune.

When Tia and Jordan returned from the closet they both wore smiles on their face but neither one disclosed anything that went on. Zak was next to spin and I watched the green glass bottle scrape in a full circle once before landing on me. Great.

He stood up and held his hand out for me and I took it willingly following him into the closet. It was cramped in there but I felt comfortable with the space Zak left between us.

"I'm not doing anything." I lay my boundaries out straight away and he laughed, showing me his perfect smile.

"You think I would do that to Liam?" He asked without malice. I shrugged. I don't really know his friends all that well and what I have seen of his friends are them being manwhore jocks.

"Bros before hoes Liv." Zak said and my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Did you just call me a hoe?" I questioned and Zak's smile fell.

"Uh..." he looked confused and I giggled which made his expression straighten. "This is my seven minutes Liv. So I want you to... uh... tell me a secret."

"You tell me a secret." I told him.

"That's not how it works Liv." Zak's face was becoming more and more bewildered the longer we spent together. I was actually enjoying myself. He was so easy to confuse.

"You tell me a secret and I'll tell you a secret." I bargained. He sighed.

"Okay. Fine." He huffed. "So I didn't want to live off my parents money when I went to uni and then my friend told me about this club and got me an audition. Well... I got the job."

I tilted my head to the side and looked at him like he was dumb. "Your parents are rich, you got a job in a bar, that's not a secret." I pointed out.

"It's not just a bar Liv. It's a strip club. I go on stage every night, dance, take my clothes off, have people rub oil into my body. I make thousands." My eyes widened and I threw my hand over my lips to stifle my laughter. He lifted up his T-shirt and made his pecks dance which made me laugh even harder. "Don't tell the others or I won't live it down. Your turn."

"Uh... I don't like Reece?" I muttered pathetically.

"Nah, try again."

"Liam and I kissed last night?" I offered.

"Really?" He asked slowly, rubbing his thumb and index finger against his chin like he was thinking really hard.

"Yeah but that was it and now he's back to Reece." I said sadly.