𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

—Mature Themes—

I woke up with a pounding headache. It took me a while to open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I was lying on the cold, hard floor. I was confused why until i looked in the mirror, i saw dried tears and my knuckles were all cracked and bruised. But why?

But then i remembered.

I kissed Malfoy.

Draco fucking Malfoy.

How could i just go and kiss him, my boyfriends best friend. I could never tell him, he would never forgive me.

I don't trust Malfoy not to tell him tho. He always loved boasting about all the girls he got so what was stopping him? But maybe he wouldn't, maybe he cared to much about his friendship with Blaise.

I scanned the room for my clock and saw it was 5 minutes till i had to be at my first class. I had missed breakfast but food is the last thing on my mind right now.

I changed into a clean uniform and threw my robes on over it. I took a look in the mirror and frowned as i took in the ghastly view, i looked rather ill and quite the mess. I scraped my hair back into a tight ponytail to hide my frizzies, then added a bow to secure them. Before walking out the door i applied some concealer to hide the redness from me crying and then i grabbed my books and left.

                           🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco didn't turn up to any classes that day. My plan for the day was to ignore him and keep him from telling Blaise what had happened, so you could say i was rather glad. But i do wonder where he was? but if Snape wasn't bothered about him not attending his class then why should i be bothered?.

After class i headed straight back to the common room and collapsed onto the couch. Blaise eventually joined me, unluckily Malfoy was with him. I sat nervously between them waiting for someone to break the silence.

"You okay Lexi, you look like you've seen a ghost. Did something happen?", asked Blaise.

Yes i'm fine and nothing happened. Unless you mean me kissing your best friend and my enemy. Then no it's all good.

He couldn't know, there's no way Malfoy told him. I quickly pulled myself together and forced a smile back.

I was then met by Malfoy's evil grin.

"Lexi, i thought only people you loved could call you that", Draco said in a dark voice, he muttered, i was then met by his evil grin.

"What do you mean", i chuckled nervously,I shifted in my seat nervously and played with the bow in my hair trying to avoid the question.

I could see the confusion in Blaise's face so i tried to comfort him by holding his hand. Which seemed to work for the time being.

"Oh nothing, it's just that's what you told me yesterday when we was alone", muttered Draco.

"Yeah well i love Blaise, Obviously we've been together since second year", I could feel myself getting worked up but i put on a brave face. I didn't want Blaise to suspect anything had happened.

"Okay Lexi, if you say so", I could feel Malfoy's grin getting more smug by the second, i wanted so badly to smack it right off his face. But would it give Blaise the wrong impression?.