Season 5

Fear Games: 20 Years Forward (Season 5) will be coming to Wattpad before 2020 is over! Below you will find the official synopsis for Season 5. SPOILER ALERT! If you have not read the first four seasons, DO NOT READ!

*

*

*

*

*

*

Twenty years ago, Rachel, Eden, and Josh found themselves caught in the middle of a sick, twisted Game, ran by a group of demented killers that wanted to end their lives. Now it's time Rachel and Eden's children to be at the center of the Fear Games...and their mothers will do anything to save them.

As Rachel is in the hospital suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest, Eden comes home to discover the shock of her life - her husband was murdered. Jax claims he didn't do it, but she found him with the bloody knife in his hand. Will Jax's story add up?

Cinder and Kael are trapped, surrounded by people they aren't sure they can trust. After Harlin revealed himself at the killer's helper, Cinder and Kael try to find a way to escape before they become the next victims of this vicious Game. Can they find a way out before it's too late?

Emerald finds herself locked in a room with Josh Mitchell, the only Fear Games survivor to have never been found. But as he stands before her, in full flesh, Emerald wonders what his motives are, why he's helping the killer, and what he plans for her next.

But not everything in Fairview Falls is as it seems. As the death count rises, loved ones are lost, and secrets are uncovered, the original Fear Games survivors and their children are in for one hell of a surprise - one that changes everything.

Catch all-new episodes of Fear Games: 20 Years Forward coming to Wattpad 2021!