Let me out! (P18)

Kai's POV
Kinky...

"Did you just growl?" I ask Mr. Sandoval who has Mrs Sandoval in some type of possession grib "Damn I didn't know you were into that primal kink."

"No Kai." Dana smacks her face.

"No. No . It's all cool with me. I don't kink shame and I especially don't shame my own kinks." I say. Yes it is my kink. That's why I told Dean I wouldn't mind a werewolf as a boyfriend. Let him show his primal side bitch.

"Oh" Mrs. Sandoval blushes. "Well if you're into that, then I think my son would be the perfect match for you." She says causing my face to heat up,

"O-oh?" I can't even talk right now. I examine my spoon like it's the most precious thing to me. "perfect." I whisper to myself. If only they new how much I want to ride Arrio.

Zeke's ringtone cuts the short tension "Oh I have to take this." I say and leave the room. Zeke always knows when to call, he's like my personal Angel.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. How are you doing?" He asks breathing heavily.

"Why are you breathing like that?" I ask "Did you just have sex or what?" I swear if he left me alone to sleep with some random hoe im going to peel his nails back.

"Baby you know you're the only one I would ever touch" he chuckles.

"Ew" I fake gag with a blush.

"Whatever . Anyways to answer your question, no I was not having sex. This hotel is fucking trash. The elevator broke down and I'm on the ninth floor." He grunts and I can mentally picture him rubbing his temple.

"Ooo that sucks. Happy I didn't go with you." I joke.

"Well good thing that I didn't invite you." He says obviously smirking.

"Jerk... when are you coming back?" I continue walking around this castle looking building. I turn around and realize I have no clue where I am.

"Sunday morning." He sighs.

"The hell why?!" I clasp a hand over my mouth. I forgot I'm not at my own house and I shouldn't be yelling .

"Because I do what I want" He answers halfhearted. This fucking hoe.

"Fine you continue doing the shit you want and I'm gonna continue doing the shit I want." I whisper shout .

"Why are whispering?" He asks. Oh wouldn't you like to know.

"Because I do what I want." I grumble. I know I'm acting like a child but news flash I am a child. I'm a child who was abandoned by his guardian!

"Where are you Kai?" Ooo I can hear the anger in his voice. Here comes Mr. possessive. I pull the phone away from my mouth so he won't hear my giggles. "Kai?!" I hear him shout . Jeez he's lucky I didn't have the phone close to my ear.

I bring the phone back "where do you think ?" I smirk as I taunt him. Footsteps come from my right and I turn around putting an arm up for self defense. You never know when some ninja might come and attack.