44

Sorry about how late this is. I really wanted to post but didn't know what to write about. 

Dream woke up, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up. His eyes darted to the bag and he slowly crept over to it, peeking inside. There was very little food left. He frowned. He hadn't eaten in days.

Normally he would've been fine for a bit longer before probably baby raging, but for some reason, he was instead loopy. He glanced out of the tent, his ears twitching as he listened for any disturbances or noises in the bushes. When he determined it was safe, he snuck out. He paused outside of it, glancing back anxiously.

Part of him wanted to cling to the two in the tent and the other knew he should probably search for anything that might be helpful. Eventually he dragged himself away.

He ended up back at the house in his blob form, now determined to get inside.

Plus, Sapnap was home. He could tell because mostly everything was cleaned up.

Dream noticed the window was cracked open just a tad and wondered if he could shrink any smaller. His question was quickly answered when he shrunk down to the size of an ant. Things were honestly terrifying at that size.

He carefully wriggled his way into the house and gave yelp as he fell off the window, barely making himself grow in time to save himself from the fall. He still gave an 'oof' and toppled over anyways.

He could hear Sapnap shuffling around upstairs. He narrowed his eyes and hopped over to the bathroom. He looked up at the counter helplessly, trying to figure out how he could get up into the cabinet for the bandages. After another moment of debating, he took his usual form and reached up snatching the bandages and first aid kit and shoving them in his pocket.

He shrunk again and darted away from the house. It wasn't that he didn't trust Sapnap, he just didn't want to scare George... And Eret.

He hopped back to the campsite, seeing George and Eret looking around frantically, even Patches was lifting rocks with a paw, or nudging stuff with her nose and tail. Dream frowned and hopped up to their feet before transforming back, falling over in the process. He quickly sat up again, taking the stuff from his pocket.

George gasped and hugged Dream tightly. Dream's head spun and he quickly shook it off, grinning. He chuckled softly and looked up, waving at Eret from his spot on the ground before offering him the bandages and first aid kit. He then turned to George and ruffled his hair.

" Gogy, it's okay. I'm not just going to disappear if you let go. " He said with a laugh.

" How do you know that? You seem to do it every morning! " George argued. Dream pouted, knowing he was right.

George huffed and sat back. Dream gave him a weak smile.

" You worry too much. " He told the brunette. George crossed his arms with an indignant huff. Dream chuckled, his ears perking. " Stop glaring at me! " He complained playfully. Needless to say, George continued to glare.

Dream puffed out his cheeks and lowered his ears. George immediately burst out laughing. " What? "

" You look like an idiot! " George giggled, snatching one of Dream's ears and ran a hand over it. Dream grinned.

" I got you to talk to me though! " He cheered.

George rolled his eyes and stood up. " Why did you go out anyways? " He asked curiously, fixing his goggles.

" I got some bandages and first aid stuff. " Dream explained. His head was beginning to hurt. Probably from the stress. It wasn't easy to run away from a giant mob of people who really wanted you dead. Or well, double dead.

George offered him a hand and he took it, staring down for a moment afterwards when his vision blurred. Again, he shook it off. " Dream? You okay? " George asked worriedly, Dream nodded.

" I was... Just thinking. " He said, forcing a light hearted smile onto his face. George nodded and took his hands, leading him back to the tent despite the fact that it was literally two feet away.

Dream sat down in the tent and stared ahead. A thought nagged at him, telling him he really should eat. He pushed it away, telling himself George and Eret needed it more. He looked over at his clawed finger tips, his eyes blank.

He pressed his face into his hands, wishing the dizziness away.

He looked up again when George walked in and sat down beside him. The blonde smiled at him, hoping he didn't see what happened seconds prior. George frowned at him and the smile faded. " Are you sure you're okay? " He asked gently, pulling Dream towards him so they were facing each other. Dream bit his lip and nodded.

" Please let me and Eret know if something is wrong. " George pleaded, giving Dream puppy dog eyes. " I really don't want anything to happen to you, I lo- I- " He trailed off and Dream felt a smirk tug at his lips.

" Aww does Georgie love me? " He cooed, leaning forwards. " Well I love you too. " He chirped, sitting up right, ignoring the swaying of everything around him.

George blushed and smiled, looking down at his hands. Dream tilted his head and took one of George's hands in his own, he beamed at the smaller boy.

" Yeah. I love you. " George said with the slightest amount more of confidence, but he quickly grew sheepish, wanting to hide away.

Dream's eyes lit up and his tail uncontrollably wagged. " Yes! I've done it! I have courted George. " He cheered, George's eyebrows raised as he giggled.

" You courted me? " He asked, knowing the blonde was joking. He nodded enthusiastically but regretted not even a millisecond later as it worsened the pounding headache he had.

Hi y'all!
Muhahaha my evil plan is all coming together, y'all better prepare b/c I'm making shit go down either next chapter or the chapter after that.

Anyhow. I'mma go doodle what I'm thinking about for that upcoming chapter. 

Also, I stg I just hit 10k and I'm up to 12k. Wtf my writing's not even that good lmao 

So uh Thanks for that!

Love y'all!

Moony <3