LAMBSAUCE(Ch.8)

Y/n = your name

L/n = last name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey this isn't a burger joint" Y/n said as she stood in the middle of the Casino.

"Lihito you lied" she frowned and crossed her arms. Turning away from him all huffy.

"Come on Y/n don't you wanna gamble and drink? It's really fun!" Lihito gave a thumbs up and grinned.

"No thanks, I don't wanna be broke and drunk"

"Don't be so mean Y/n, give it a try" he nudged her shoulder and handed her a drink.

She looked at the bottle and sighed "Bottoms up". She chugged the whole thing in 10 seconds.

"That's it? Shit that's weak as hell" she crushed the bottle in her grip. Y/n took note that one person from the group was missing. Ohma. She looked around and found Ohma sitting on the couch with women all over him. He looked tired and annoyed. 'How come he gets all the ladies... jackass' she thought.

"Come on Y/n, let's get our gamble on!" Lihito grabbed her arm and dragged her away into the crowd. 

~about 2 hours later~

"GIVE ME YO FUCKING MONEY!" Y/n yelled at the man playing poker with her. She won on a bluff.....

"EITHER ITS THE MONEY OR A BOTTLE UP YOUR ASS. WHAT'LL IT BE, FUCK HANDS MCGEE" the man shrieked and quickly wrote a check. He quickly slid the check to her and ran as fast as he could away from her.

"I didn't know you were so good at playing these games, Y/n" Lihito said staring at the check on the table. She turned around, grabbed Lihito's collar, and pulled him close.

"I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing" she whispered. Lihito's eyes widened as a light blush dusted his cheeks. She let him go and turned around to pick up her check, but found that it wasn't there anymore.

Spinning around again, she grabbed Lihito's arm, twisted it around his back, and slammed his face against the table.

"Give it back Lihito"

"Give what back? What are you talking about?" He said face down in the table. Squirming under her hold. It was weird, though she wasnt physically stronger than him, technique certainly could make someone look weak.

"My check damnit! Give it back or I'm giving you a prostate exam" she twisted his arm harder.

"I don't have it I swear!" He struggled to get out of her grip.

Y/n relaxed her muscles and let go of Lihito. "What kind of move was that?" He rubbed his head confused.

"Don't question it, princess" he flinched at the nickname but didn't reply.

"Goddamnit, I've been robbed" she crossed her arms and deflated in frustration.

"Who got robbed?" Ohma said as he approached the two. Y/n sighed.

"I did"

"Hm, okay"

"Don't hm okay me! It was a lot of money" Y/n ticked at Ohma.

"It's not like I can do anything" he placed his hands on his hips in a nonchalant manner.

"Yeah you can't, cause you're dumb" she breathed in ",and your hair looks like spaghetti"

"Eh? Nothing's wrong with my hair" he gave a questioning gaze.

"That's what you think" she mocked his 'hands on hips' stance.