15. Remembering The Dead. Itachi's Return?

You quickly ran back to your home. You would have to arrange a service for all those who died. But that was not important to you now.

Kakashi was the only thing that filled your head.

"I left him when everything was calm. He should be fine. But what if. Something happened?" Your thoughts raced through multiple situations.

Until you finally reached your home.

The lights were on. Your body calmed down. And soon you were already at the door. Digging in your pocket for your key. Pulling it out. And opening the door.

You pushed your right leg forward. And then your right.

You felt so tired. About two nights of sleepless nights. And you spent one crying over the loss of Sarutobi.

"H-honey..."

Kakashi suddenly ran out towards you.

"H-hachigen!"

"I'm h-home."

Your legs gave in. You fell forward. Being caught by Kakashi's embrace.

"My word. You had to overdue it."

He picked you up. And placed you on his shoulder. He took you to to the bed. Placing you on your shared bed.

Your eyes shot open. Looking around in fear.

"Kakashi! Sarutobi!"

"Calm down, calm down, I'm here."

He stated soothingly. Before combing your hair back. You sat up before looking at him with concern.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine. Had to deal with a few of those sound ninja's. What about you happened to you?"

You felt tears form around your eyes. You immediately held them back. Looking over to Kakashi solemnly.

"I'm fine but... Sarutobi..."

"Did he?"

You nodded before wiping your eyes.

"I have to go back to."

"No you have to rest. By the looks of it. You used up a lot of chakra."

"And I'm surprised you haven't gone blind yet. You used your Mangekyo Sharingan again." He stated pushing you back down onto the bed.

"Kakashi... I want you to take me..."

Kakashi blushed hearing these words.

"Not like that pervert." You stated with a groan.

"Hehe sorry... It's been a long time."

"Shut up! Anyway take me to my office."

He nodded picking you up and placing you on a nearby wheelchair. Placing your Hokage hat on.

He led you all the way to your office. Where you quickly write up a document. You quickly sent it out.

And you quickly ordered the services for the fallen Shinobi.

It was a day later. And everything had been set. You were able to move your body freely. Using a cane for support.

You threw on a black shirt, and matching pants. With a black coat and your Hokage hat.

Everyone gathered around the table of black. With the photos of the fallen on the table. You held onto your Hokage hat. Before moving forward.

"Everyone. I thank you all for coming. We are gathered here to remember the lives of the loss. Who gave their lives for this village. Including the former 3rd Hokage. Hiruzen Sarutobi." You announced before walking over to Konohamaru.