✩ ✼。゚chapter 2✩ ✼。゚

Clay first person pov

She smiled at me. Her smile showed her dimples and how happy she was, i found it cute.

'CLAY. STOP. SIMPING' i screamed to myself repeatedly in my head, god why am i like this?

"aHeM" Nick cleared his throat rather loudly and quite sarcastically.

"When you are done simping cLaY a side note is that me and george are still here." He said with a serious-joking tone.

"Oh? i forgot you were here sApPiTUS, forgive me your majesty." I spat at nick before he stuck his tongue out at me like a kid.

"Sorry about that y/n. These two idiots are my friends, the childish one is Nick and the other is George."  Nick just rolled his eyes at me while George placed his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

"HoW dArE yOu cAlL uS iDioTs" George said dramatically while earning a giggle from y/n.

"Cmon Nick! It looks like Mr cLaY over here has found better company" He wiped a fake tear and continued, "lets go to class while he tries to flirt. See you at lunch cLaY!" Just like that, George grabbed Nick and they strutted off to class like some models but not before Nick gave me wriggly eyebrows and a smirk.

"Your friends seem really nice" Y/n said as she tried to hold back her laughter.

Y/n first person pov

Nick and George had just marched off to class leaving me with Clay. They seem like really fun people, hopefully they will provide me some company because its so awkward alone at a new school.

"Anyways whats your first class y/n?" Clay asked me as he opened his locker that was next to mine to take his books.

"oH- Its uhh" I quickly took out my schedule which was slightly crumpled as i had just shoved it into my pocket. "Chemistry with Mr lamé? is that pronounced lame or la-me?" I asked while trying not to laugh at the name.

"Its the second one but everyone calls his lame because honestly that sums up all his lessons." Clay said as I laughed a little.

"If you don't mind could you show me where his class is?" I asked him, praying for a 'yes'.

"Nope" He said. My heart dropped, oh well i guess i have to go hunting for my classroom.

"I'll walk you there instead" He added. My mood went up again.

"Thank you so much Clay! But isn't it a hassle? You also have class soon and i wouldn't want you to be late because of me and all. Plus class isn't too long from now." I babbled as i closed my locker to look at him with a 'I insist you do not have to' face. If he were late because of me, I would feel so guilty because he has been so nice and i really did not want to bother him.

"Don't worry about it! Anyways Im in that class too so its no biggie. And i can also get to know you better while we walk there together" He winked as he took my hand.

I could feel my cheeks burning up a little. Whats wrong with me holy shit.

"I- T-Thank you.." I looked down trying to avoid eye contact so that he wont see how flustered i am.

No Y/n get a grip. What if he was the same as your ex? That bastard left you scarred. I'm not ready for another relationship just yet and I don't think I will be for a long time. At least, thats what I thought. (o-O)

Clay could tell I were shaking a little, he let go of your hand and asked "Are you okay y/n? I'm so sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

I looked up at him (god why is he so damn tall). I could hear the general concern in his voice and he has this look of care in his eyes... It made me feel warm inside.

"Don't worry, you didn't make me uncomfortable, sorry if i made it seem that way.." I tried my best to assure him but I could tell that he was still worried.

"Let's head to class? We can talk about our hobbies and stuff since we still have 7 minutes and i doubt class is that far. Maybe we could sit together?" I asked sweetly in attempt to lighten the mood

It clearly worked because Clay perked up and I could see the excitement in his eyes, like a puppy receiving a treat for behaving, how cute.

We smiled at each other and began our conversation as we walked to class together....

A/n

Literally forgive me if its boring I have a bad habit of dragging events in my writing :')

But now there will be quite a few more flirty moments C;

Have a great day/night and thanks for reading my book even though its not that interesting <3

(826 words)

would you guys prefer a dramatic backstory with a shitty ex or encountering shitty people in school? or both lol.