Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love

💿
"Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you"

Song: Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley.

* * *

Bowie.

As I'm running towards the car I hear more gunshots which cause me to turn around. I can't see what's going on from where I'm standing but something is telling me I need to go back and get Harry.

I look at the car and begin running back down towards the hallway ignoring the shouts and screams from all the guys back in the car.

I struggle to breathe as I run but I force my burning lungs to keep going as I near the exit door where I left Harry. I grab my gun as I see more officers charging towards Harry.

"We have back up on the way Bowie, you're an idiot for going back in, stay where you are, help is on the way" Liam says annoyed into the walkie talkie as I reach Harry who's now looking up at me smiling. I furrow my eyebrows and kneel down next to him in his blood again. His hand is still pressed over the fabric around his thigh where I left it.

"You made me give you drugs didn't you?" I say through gritted teeth as he smiles at me with hooded eyes nodding. "They were meant to give me energy and help me move, I feel like a cloud" he giggles as I look at him like he has ten heads, he's so drugged out of his mind he can't feel the pain or recognise where he is.

"You are such a dick head" I yell at him as I stand up pointing my gun at oncoming officers shooting them down one by one as they near us.

"He's whacked out of his mind on god knows what, he made me give him the drugs to help him gain energy, he's now sat here like a smug bastard but he's still bleeding out badly no matter how much pressure I put on it" I say into the walkie talkie as i hear my voice echo in Harry's one beside him on the floor laying in his blood.

"Keep him awake, the drugs will keep his heart pumping which is what we want, stay close to him" Zayn says into the walkie talkie as I thank him before putting it away.

I stay kneeled down by his thigh holding one of my hands over his on the wound keeping the pressure on it forcing the blood threatening to spill out back into his body.

"You're holding my hand" he smiles looking at me with hooded eyes as his body stays limp against the wall, his face soaked with sweat as his hair matts together.

"Now is not the time you dick head" I mumble looking up from the wound to see him flash a toothy grin at me. I look at the bag of drugs and debate whether to take some or not, no I can't leave him, I'll never forgive myself if something happens and we're both whacked out of it.

"Helps on the way, I know you feel okay right now but you aren't okay Harry you're loosing a lot of blood" I say reassuring him about what's happening hoping I can get through to him and maybe sober him up slightly.

"You've got pretty eyes" he says keeping his hands by his side as I roll my eyes looking up at him with a raised eyebrow "really? I ran back here to get you and all you say is I've pretty eyes?" I say as he nods closing his eyes with a smile.