S E V E N T E E N

A/n: lmk if you guys want the Remus love triangle sorta thing drama whatever or not cause I have some ideas but if not I can always add them into ideas for my Remus fan fic

Also the moment you have all been waiting for lies ahead ;)

Sunday September 21st

A little after noon Madeline got up from her seat in the common room which she has been at since 10 this morning just reading.

"See you girls later." She said to Marlene, Lily, Alyssa and Camilla who were also taking over the common room.

"Bye"

"Have fun."

"See ya."

"Tell him I say hi."

"Mhm." She chuckled as she walked out of the room.

~

Madeline made her way down to the great hall where he told her to meet him. And surely enough, there he was, facing the other way.

She ran up behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" She said tip toeing.

"Hmmmm. I wonder, who could it be?" He took her hands with his and turned around. "Hey." She smiled. "Hey." He said back before realizing he still had her hands, he slowly let them go then let out a soft chuckle.

"Follow me." He turned back around.

The pair walked down to the lake and took a left, leading a bit aways from the school grounds. To a nice spot with a little bench where the pebbles meet the tall grass.

"This is new." Madeline said looking around her.

"I mean technically it's not new." He joked.

She threw him a glare then chuckled. "How'd you find it?"

"Narcissa, she may not seem like it but she's quite the adventurous type, usually by herself, I don't know why she's not a Hufflepuff." He sat down.

"Hm." She smiled then took a seat next to him. "Well, thank you Cissy for finding this beautiful spot."

"I'll be sure to tell her you like it." He bent down and grabbed a fist of pebbles to chuck into the water.

"Did she tell you to bring me here?" She chuckled softly.

"Mayyybe." He tossed a rock.

"Why? Are you guys planning on murdering me and burying my body out here?" She joked with a serious face.

"Howd you know? Now we're gonna have to do it dinner than planned, Narcissa come on out." He played along and called out into the bushes. The two laughed.

"I thought we had something." Madeline faked a hurt expression.

"Well you thought wrong." He smirked then stood up.

"Oh no, someone save me." She stood up as well and took a step back. It was hard for both of them to not laugh.

(A/n just so everyone knows I'm basically using Teddy's and Jo's friendship from little women)

He squinted his eyes and reached his arm out to hit hers (a/n you know that game ninja or whatever it's called lmao k I'll stop now)

She moved her arm away and went for his leg which he moved a foot backwards, nearly falling over. He then jumped up onto the bench.

"I have the high ground. There's nowhere for you now."

"That's where you're wrong. I've got everywhere." She laughed then took off running towards the water.