◖ 39 ◗

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘   ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘   ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               "WHAT THE FUCK. . SHE AIGHT?" The words woke Anicia instantly, her eyelids raising as she felt the other side of the bed dip in and out. Holding the cover on her chest, she turned around slightly to the peanut butter toned man sitting at the edge of the bed in only boxers and bracing the phone to his ear with his shoulder.

               He reached forward, taking a hold of his jeans and put them on quickly. "I'm on the way now, Mama. Chill. And don't be trippin' wit nobody." he hung up the phone as he turned around.

               "Everything okay?" Anicia wondered as the blue-eyed man got dressed quickly.

               "Na'," Shane shook his head. "Amaury had a seizure and had to be rushed to the hospital. Ha' baby daddy up there trippin' 'cause ain't nobody tellin' him nothin'. I gotta go."

               Hearing the news fully woke Anicia as she rose up. "Oh my God! Do you want me to come?"

               "Na' you got houses to look at. I kno' you ready to get out dis hotel so do that. I'll keep you updated. I'm pretty sho' they gon' give ha' a c-section so you can come when she have 'em. Tension gon' be too thick up there wit my otha' brothas and ha' baby daddy, too. No reason to be in the middle of that."

               "Kay," She responded softly. "Then you drive safe."

               "You care," he smiled leaning down on the bed with his fists towards her and kissed her.

               "Eh, I care about him." She pointed down, referring to his manhood that made Shane chuckle.

               "Yea' aight." he kissed her once more before standing up straight. "I'ma keep you updated."

               "Alright. Drive safe."

               She overheard the door close after Shane left out. Grabbing her phone, she checked her emails and responded to Grande's team on confirming tracks for her album before she got out of bed and cleaned the slight mess around the bedroom. She prepared for a shower to meet with her realtor when her foot stepped on something. She peered downward and it was a empty Magnum condom box that she tossed in the trashcan before showering.

               Afterwards, a white ribbed cropped tank top and two-tone denim high-rise boyfriend jeans was clothed on her slender body, with IPO Champion slides. Her hair done in a sleek high-bun and Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini stud earrings. She left her hotel room and drove her Audi to the first house on the list for realtor to show her.