◖ 40 ◗

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘   ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘   ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               THE KEYS JANGLED AS THE DOOR pushed open and the feet stepped into the Inglewood apartment. Music played down the hallway as the man pulled key out of the lock and shut the door. An expensive suit was worn on his stout build and low trimmed, small afro, with a oval face structure and downturned dark brown eyes. His skin was a medium hue of brown. His eyes locked a men's jacket hanging on the couch and his eyebrow raised.

               "Ishanti?" he called out, footing toward the hallway.

               Summer Walker's Deeper played around the bedroom as Ishanti raised her body upright, raising Toby up by the back of his neck, and smashing her lips onto his. The cover fell down around her waist, exposing the tattoo down her spine. She threw her head back, arching her back into him, as she grind slowly. Just as she pressed lips with his once more, the bedroom door opened.

               "Ish—"

               "Oh my God!" Ishanti hollered. She covered her body quickly with the cover and pushed Toby down by his chest. She peered over her shoulder to the back of the man's head. "Dad!?"

               "I'll. . uh—I'll be in the living room." the door shut and footsteps receded down the hall.

               Toby laughed as Ishanti hit his chest. "It's not freaking funny, Toby."

               "Chill," he pulled her down by both sides of her neck and sucked her bottom lip. He thrusted his hips upward inside her, slow and deep, that has her hand falling on his chest.

               She moaned under her breath. "What are you doing?"

               "Finishin'." he kissed her.

               Ishanti pushed his head down on the pillow. "My father caught me having sex and you're worrying about finishing? No." She climbed off of him and the bed, dressing her naked body promptly.

               "Yo' Pop kno' what it is." Toby raised upright, "You grown and you fuck. Ain't like you knew bout him walkin' in hea' unexpected."

               "You say a lot and you have a daughter now. What if you walk in on her fucking? Would you rather her finish?" Ishanti inquired with a cock of her head.

               Toby pulled his lips to the side amusingly. "Damn, I do gotta daughter now, huh?"

               "Yes!" She snickered, "Which means you have to stop thinking like a Father with only son's and remember you have a daughter now."