Chapter Twenty Four

The kids...

They seem to take the news quite... Well.

Too well for Hara's liking.

"DAAADDDYYYYYYYYYYY" screams of joy and happiness was heard inside the dinning room where everyone was. " IMAA SHOW UU MYY FABORIT ROOMM! Those shouts came from Keun who was happily on Hoseok's arms as they converse in such loud volume.

"I had this crab collection! My first crab name was Jiloyaya, I found him on Meosjin's hair when we went to the beach" Jijeo explained to Namjoon, showing a a picture of a little white crab with yellow dots on his iPad screen. The boy was on Namjoon's lap as they began to converse how crabs live and their kinds.

" You no longer have to worry" Jiyon patted Hara's shoulders. Both of them watching the tremendous and chaotic scene infront of them. Meosjin dancing with Seokjin, Keul shyly showing Jimin her clay flower masterpiece that she made with the help of the head maid. Jaeneung who seem to be very comfortable with Jungkook both indulged with  Jungkook's badge and a few baby safe weapons. Huin sleeping on Yoongi's arms, not bothered by the loud and noisy room. Taehyung who was talking with Heun near Yoongi and Huin and lastly Jijeo who accidentally dropped his iPad with the crab pictures due to his clumsy hands.

" I think I need to worry more after this" Hara sigh, not knowing where go focus since all of them are busy with their kids.

" Relax, be thankful that they digest the news very well" Jiyon reassured Hara who was hesitating wether this situation is better than the past situation.

After dinner Hara announced the news to her children and as soon as she introduced one by one as to who their biological fathers are, things went chaotically good. In just a span of minutes, the kids where comfortable with the guys. It was very easy for them to call them daddy soon after.

" Was this even a good idea? I feel like the kids would more likely distance themselves from me..." Hara and Jiyon are at the end of the dinning room, where a small table and three chairs  was beside the wide and tall window, showing them the dark skies and heavy rain.

"They would never do that. You should know by now that the kids loves you very much to leave you alone. We can figure it out, making a schedule for example" Jiyon reassured Hara, billions of times already for the past couple of weeks.

Hara is very thankful to Jiyon for being the best father figure she could ever have. This man guided Hara thought ups and downs, reassured her that ever choices she made in life would be okay. If Jiyon didn't exist in her life, she will fail her kids and mostly herself.

"Thank you Jiyon.... Thank you so much" Hara pushed herself from the chair and hugged the man with both of her knees on the ground. Jiyon was surprised at her sudden movement but he let out a short giggle and hugged Hara back.

" No need to thank me Hara, I should thank you for giving me those beautiful grandchildren" Even if the kids aren't related to him, he still loved and accepted them as his. That's what Hara was most thankful for.

" Mommy" a soft voice interrupted the conversation between Hara and Jiyon.  Keul tugged the end of Hara's jacket— a habit that the kids have in gaining someone's attention.

"Yes baby" asked Hara to the little girl.

"Can daddy Jimin stay in the house?" She asked, voice so soft that Jiyon and Hara's heart felt tenderness at Keul's soft and low voice. Out of seven of them, Keul has the lowest tone then Keun has the loudest while Heun had the deepest.

Jimin was besides Keul, both of them held their hands together. Jimin in-courage Keul to ask permission to her mommy earlier since she was too scared to ask such requested to her mommy. Normally the request Keul always ask was to have the remaining deserts of her mommy and to buy her more chicks stickers. You could say that her room is filled with those yellow tiny animals. It became her favorite when they went on a trip on Jiyon's farm where a little chicken followed Keul the whole afternoon.