▒32▒ 🔹 Starry Night Meets Blue Sky - 3 🔹

🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🌙🔸🔵🔸🔵🔸🔵

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unlike the chill outside, the green house was warm and cozy, untouched by the changing season..

A marble white table and chair were placed in the center of the greenhouse, surrounded with pure white tulips...

A women was sitting there facing the flowers and softly humming a song... Soft-red colored hair and emerald eyes....Such a beautiful combination..

She was holding a toddler and rocking softly....The baby seems to enjoy it's mother's soft humming sound...Which made it sleep soundly..

Suddenly, the green house's door opened..

Another beautiful women together with a toddler entered..

"Ah Ian, you came!!"

The women with emerald eyes spoke with a soft voice and a broad smile..

"Yes..."

The other one nodded with a soft smile and walked towards the table holding her toddler..

Maids came aswell, as they placed some refreshments in the table...

"...he sweleep"

The toddler said peeking at the baby...

Both women chuckled at it...

"Did you came here play with him?"

The women with emerald eye spoke, softly patting the toddler in head..

"Yass"

The toddler replied..

"........but he sweeleep"

The toddler said again with a pout, holding its mothers hand...

"It's alright, honey.. You can play with him another day... Let him sleep..OK?"

The toddler made a sad expression at what its mother said but still nodded..

"Owky mamma"

Suddenly the greenhouse door opened again with a bam!!

"Mother!!! What is he doing?? Ahhh!!! Is he sleeping already?!!!"

A kid came running...

He is about 6 years old...

"Ow no!! I wanted to play with him! I finished my practice fast aswell for this!!"