k. alberich ❧ babysitting

"(y/n)! (y/n)! can kaeya play with us today?"

kaeya alberich x readerfluff ❧ you and kaeya play hide n' seek with klee

fluff you and kaeya play hide n' seek
with klee

(part two)

.

"(y/n)! Look! I drew this for you!"

You laughed awkwardly as Klee handed you a piece of paper with her cute scribbles all over it. Of all people Jean could've picked to babysit this cutie— It had to be you, the least adept person with small children.

And of course you were forced to be with Kaeya, the absolute worst.

"O-Oh... thank you Klee... it's," you looked at the scribbles. It was a very crude drawing of you and Klee holding hands but a bomb was placed between the two of you. You chuckled nervously, "it's very artistic..."

Klee huffed, a wide smile on her face. "Mommy told me I'm very talented at drawing!" You laughed quietly, "aha... Yes, you are Klee..."

Klee shot you a smile before turning to a certain Cryo user sitting on the windowsill, looking out. One of his legs dangled off of the windowsill in a carefree position, he leaned against the glass as a sigh escaped his lips.

"Kaeya! Kaeya! Look, I made you a drawing too!" Klee handed Kaeya another piece of paper in which he smirked, chuckling softly. "You're a very talented Klee. Your mom would be very proud of you."

Klee giggled, smiling softly at the compliments she had received. "Thank you Kaeya!" He chuckled, ruffling Klee's hair with a smile on his lips. "Of course~ Now why don't we play a little game, hm? I'm sure (y/n) would love to play with us."

Your eyes flickered to meet his, a sly smirk on his face. Something tells you that you definitely shouldn't trust that smile on his face.

"Ooh! What game? I want to play with you and (y/n)!" Kaeya grinned wolfishly at her. "It's called hide and seek. Me and (y/n) will go hide and you will come find us okay?" Klee's eyes beamed with excitement, nodding her head.

You glanced at him, shooting him a dirty look in which he ignored before instructing Klee to stand in the middle of the room while you and Kaeya found spots to hide.

"Okay now the countdown from 60 and when you get to zero, you can come find us okay?" Klee nodded, determined to find the two of you.

Kaeya grinned as the small knight closed her eyes and started counting. He quickly turned to you and quietly ran over, grabbing your hand. You opened your mouth in protest but he quickly placed a hand over it to muffle your argument.

"Shush— We want a fair game, don't we~?" You glared at him as Kaeya pulled you into the supply closet in the office room. Klee was still counting quietly, "32... 31... 30..."

It was stuffy alright. Your legs were pushed against your chest and Kaeya's height certainly did not help the fact that the supply closet was not meant for two grown ass people to hide in.

You accidentally stretched your legs out a bit too much which caused him to yelp and hiss at you. "That. Was. Uncalled. For." He punctuated, growling at you.

You wanted to roll your eyes at him but realized he could barely see you in this darkness. The light from the two of yours' visions barely illuminated anything.

"Not my problem— this was your idea, remember?" You  growled back, the right space was suffocating. He chuckled lightly before Klee announced that she was coming to find them.

"How would you feel if someone else found us like this?" Kaeya lifted an eyebrow at you, a playful smirk laced his lips (barely visible thanks to his vision). "I wouldn't mind being found with you~"

You visibly gagged, "ew. Not like that." He chuckled at your reaction before hearing Klee's footstep approaching.

"Hmm... Where could they hide...?"

A sudden loud thump caused you to squeak, Kaeya suddenly shifted his body so that his chest was pressing against you and quickly pressed his lips against yours to shut you up.

"Huh? What was that?"

Your eyes widened as Kaeya pressed firmly against you, his kiss deepening. Pink dusted your cheeks as Klee moved past and he slowly pulled away, a smirk on his lips. "Y-You..." he softly chuckled. "What? We wanna stay quiet right...?"

You huffed, crossing your arms before turning away from him. Your face was red and flushed from the simple action.

"Don't tell me that was your first time kissing a guy—"

"Shush—"

"Oh my god it was."

"SHUT UP!"

"Ah! I found you guys!"