3

Nayeon nodded as JB enterd the passcode and opened the door.

JB : "Baby... We are here~"

JB announced as he placed Nayeon's luggage beside the closed door.

Nayeon have her widest smile on her face , showing her signature bunny tooth.

Jeongyeon came from the kitchen while wearing an apron.

Nayeon's grin vanished as soon as she witnessed how jeongyeon looks like, eye widened, rate of her heartbeat, her expressions, feelings she's been feeling now, her emotions is unreadable.

As for Jeongyeon she's maintaining the same smile and excitement on her face that she have when she stepped out from the kitchen.

Nayeon : ""She's... She's your wife? That means my sister in law?"

JB :"Wae? Is there's something to shock?"

She looked into JB's eyes before answering.

Nayeon : "Just shock that I saw someone prettier than me"

JB nodded with a chuckle.

JB : "You said you're going to crush her into a bone cracking hug. Huh?"

Nayeon shyly nodded.

She stepped as she wrapped her arma around jeongyeon's neck, without wasting any time jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist.

Nayeon calmed a bit just like few years ago, they released the hug and Nayeon shyly looked at JB.

Jeongyeon : "Beomie... Please show her our room, I'll serve the dinner."

JB : "As you wish baby"

He said and pecked on jeongyeon's lips before dragging Nayeon's lagguge and Nayeon in the room.

>>>>

All 3 sat on the dinning table , Nayeon explained herself to act like she met jeongyeon for the first time. As she was not intrested in getting scold by her brother for her past.

JB : "Nayeon... You said you'll meet those crackheads tommrow. Right?"

Nayeon nodded as she she stuffed her mouth with meet balls.

JB : "You and Jeong have common friends, so jeongyeon will drive you there and then let's meet at ZZZ cafe to meet my friends, they to missed you"

Nayeon gulped the water and nodded.

Nayeon : "I to missed oppas, Jae, gyeomie and bam"

Jeongyeon : "Then I'll be your driver for tommrow ms. Im"

Jeongyeon playfully said.

Nayeon was a little shock how can jeongyeon act like they never met? How can she act like she don't know her?

Nayeon : "Jeongyeon... The dinner is really tasty"

JB : "You just met her and talking without formalities. Huh?"

Jeongyeon : "Let her, you said she wants to treat me like her younger sister, and I'll call her unnie. Do you have any problem in that unnie?"

Nayeon shook her head with a smile, somehow jeongyeon is making her comfortable again and again without even trying.

JB : "Okay... I have a night shift today I'll be back around 9 in the morning"

He said while picking his plates to put it in kitchen's sink.

There was an awkward silence between Nayeon and jeongyeon but jeongyeon decided to break it.

Jeongyeon : "If you want I can sleep in my room. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me"

Nayeon : "You are well aware of the fact that I stand on my words... I'll sleep with you no matter what"

Jeongyeon chuckled a bit and nodded.

JB : "I'll change and come"

He announced while walking towards his room.

Nayeon : "Excuse... Why were you laughing?"

Jeongyeon : "I remember you are the same girl I met"

Nayeon : "I was a woman at that time and still I am a woman... But yeah my beauty is enough to make anyone think I am still a high school girl"

Jeongyeon chuckled and shook her head. She picked her plate along with Nayeon and went in kitchen to wash them.

JB came out of the room, Nayeon was sitting on the couch using her phone.

He enterd kitchen, jeongyeon was washing the utensils when she felt JB's arms wrapped around her waist.

JB was whispering sweet nothing in her ears which keeps on making jeongyeon blush.

From the corner of Nayeon's eye she's noticing everything, she's just feeling something strange so she blurted out in an indirect state.

Nayeon : "I DON'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE A THIRD WHEELER"

JB and Jeongyeon look towards Nayeon who was pouting maybe jealous because his brother was giving more attention to his wife than his sister.

JB chuckled.

JB : "I told you she gets jealous easily"

Jeongyeon nodded with a chuckle.

JB kissed jeongyeon's cheek before going to a sulky nayeon.

JB : "I love you the most... NAYEON-AH"

Nayeon smiled after hearing those words but still somewhere in her heart she's not satisfied.

JB hugged Nayeon and kissed her temples before picking his office bag and leaving the house.