Volume 2:

Before we knew it, spring has already passed by. Summer is here and it was another normal summer day for me to live as Adelliana Ivan Valentine.

What are my routines as the daughter of a Grand duchy family?

Simple, wake up at 7'o clock. Brush my teeth and shower. Greet my parents and have breakfast together. Brush my teeth again. Water my flowers by the window. Jump on my bed, tell either Yvonne or Margaret to bring me homemade chips and a jar of rose tea, open an erotic book in a disguise of a historical book then have fund reading it in my room until lunch.

After lunch, the father-mother-daughter trio will have an afternoon snacks and tea under the tree shade in mother's rose garden quarter. I will report (brag) to them about my achievements.

They will clap their hands for me and reward (spoiled) me with more golds even though I can't go outside the castle.

We chatted for 1 and a half hours until I get bored because my parents only talk about political matters and I fell alseep and somehow magically woke up in my room.

After I wake up, Yvonne will take me to the bathroom and bathe me. Afterwards, my parents and I will take a stroll around the castle.

We will have dinner and at 7:30 PM, all of us relaxed in the guestroom. Mother will read me a fairytale book while father will sit on his elegant chair, destroying the fairytale with harsh reality but I like dad's version more because it's bloody and more fun.

Mother will hit him and scold me not to listen to him. Unfortunately for her, I had a pretty good memory so I remembered everything dad said.

8:25 PM, Margaret will take me to the bathroom again and bathe me, changed me to my nightwear.

I was supposed to sleep at 8:50 but as soon as Margaret left the room, I turn on the light and play around with my toys and silently sing "Shinzou Sasageyo".

9:15 PM: I will sneak out of my room and ran to my parents' room on the third floor with my pillow and my shooting star pattern nightcap.

It has became a regular event for my parents, they aren't surprised by sudden night visit anymore. At first, they would scold me. Second, they let me sleep but scold me, third time is the second one and until the sixth time, they aren't bothered about me anymore.

I sometimes caught them doing Hentai activities, but as a cultured kid (adult) I am, I politely excused myself and ran back to my room.

At that night, I came to my parents' room and the light was still on. When I gently twist the knob to open the door, they are waiting for me on my bed.

Father was the first one to greet me and pick me up. He'll lie down beside my mom and I will be the obstacle in the middle to prevent them from doing smoochie activities.

Mother will either tell me a great bedtime story or hum lullaby for me sleep. I often fall asleep fast with lullaby more. If it were story time, I would stay awake and beg my mother to tell me more.

It's also a normal thing for Margaret, Yvonne and Jamaica to found no one in my room and it was normal to find me carried by my father to the garden for morning exercise in our pyjamas.

This is it, a daily ordinary life of Valentine castle.

Who am I, you ask?

I am the daughter of the male lead and Villainess.

Ares Ivan Valentine and Aphrodite Rowland Valentine.

The person who reincarnated into a novel book and misunderstood the plot and became the non existent character in the novel.

The person who will become the first heiress of the Valentine history, Adelliana Ivan Valentine!

Volume 2!
"Another disastrous daily life of Beresford empire"