11

BOKUTO WOKE UP WITH a smile on his face, he grabbed his phone and immediately composed a mail for Akaashi.

From: Bokuto
Subject: breakfast
good morning, akaashi this is bokuto, did you eat breakfast already?

From: Akaashi
Subject: Good morning
I haven't, I just woke up.

From: Bokuto
Subject: yay!
should we eat together? i'll pick you up.

From: Akaashi
Subject: Okay
Sure.

Bokuto did his morning routine and proceeded to the basement garage where his car is parked. He entered his car and started the engine, and drove to Akaashi's residency. Because he always drives Akaashi home, now he already know where Akaashi's house is without asking for directions.

Akaashi on the other hand is currently waiting for Bokuto, while Konoha is watching some random films on the television. Akaashi is still in deep thought, because he can't process the connection lurking between him and Bokuto.

No matter how much Akaashi looks at it in every angle, he's certain that Bokuto is interested in him. It's not like he's assuming something, but Bokuto's actions is making Akaashi feel that he is somehow interested to him.

Akaashi sighed once again.

"What's up?" Konoha asked when he heard Akaashi's sigh once again, glancing at Akaashi and back to the television.

"Nothing, don't mind me." Akaashi avoided Konoha's question.

"You've been sighing continously now, it's annoying. Did something happen with you and Bokuto?" Konoha asked, rephrasing his question earlier.

"No, why would you think Bokuto is involved?"

"Well, of course! There's no other person you'd be with besides me and Bokuto, or is it because of Inoue?"

Akaashi deadpanned, "No. I told you it's nothing, it's not serious or something."

Konoha laughs, "Okay, if you say so and why aren't you leaving anyway? Didn't you said to me earlier you have meeting to attend?"

"Oh.." Akaashi paused and averted his eyes from Konoha, "Bokuto's going to fetch me."

"Oh????? Bokuto.. huh..." Konoha said in a very malicious tone with his face asking if something is up with Akaashi and Bokuto.

Akaashi rolled his eyes, "Where just going to eat breakfast."

"I didn't said anything~~" Konoha teases.

"But your face is already saying what you wanted to know," Akaashi responded.

Konoha laughed, "Sure...Sure..Akaashi~~"

Akaashi squinted his eyes while looking at Konoha and Konoha just smiled at him widely like he already know what's up.

Minutes later a sudden doorbell was heard inside Akaashi's house, and he knew it's Bokuto. He stood up and didn't even bother glancing at Konoha since he knows what face Konoha is making right now, obviously an annoying ones.

When Akaashi reached the door he opened it and saw Bokuto waiting with a smile on his face.

"Good morning.."

Akaashi nods, "Good morning, Bokuto. Let's go."

Konoha laughs when he heard Akaashi's voice went low and Bokuto peeked inside the house to see who's been laughing. Akaashi immediately closed the door to block Konoha's laugh, for sure he's going to tease Akaashi again, when he comes home.