CHAPTER 48

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 5

3RD PERSON'S POV

The I-Landers where in the hallway peeping at the kitchen, hesitating to come out. They gathered in circle, like having a serious discussion.

"Hyung, you go first." Jungwon and Daniel trying to push Heeseung forward.

"Why me?!" Heeseung whispered shout, protesting, staying still.

"Then, K hyung!" Niki added pushing his K hyung too, in the front which made K step back and shook his head furiously disapproving.

"let's just play rock papers scissors." Hanbin suggested.

"I think that's not necessary." Taehyung chuckled, can't help but laugh at the I-Landers' cuteness.

He's been standing behind them for a a while now.

"**GASP**" The I-Landers gasped out of shock.

"OHMYGAWD!!!" Both you and Sunoo gasped, placing your hands over your heart.

"Hahahaha come on now! the food is waiting." Taehyung said, showing his square smile, pushing all of you to the dinning area.

Jin and Suga were placing the food in the dinning table while the Jhope, RM, Jimin and Jungkook where already sitting, waiting for the I-Landers.

"What took you so long?" Jin said to Taehyung while placing the last dish on the table and sat on the chair, other BTS members were already sitting on the chair.

"Come on! sit with us." RM said to the I-Landers, gesturing at chairs for them to seat.

"Jin Hyung hahaha they're having serious meeting, deciding on who'll come out here first." Taehyung chuckled, grinning at the I-Landers, teasing them.

Taehyung acted the whole scenario earlier. Which made the I-Landers lower their heads out of embarrassment and BTE laugh.

"Haha Don't be like that, we'll get mad if you get shy around us." Suga chuckled.

"Yeah! Just treat us as your brother or friend." Jimin said

"We're just like you, you know?" Jin laughed.

BTS warm treatment and humbleness made all of you admire them more.

"Y/n! Sit here!" Jhope said excitedly, patting the seat beside him.

"Ohhohoho! Nononono! She's sitting beside me." Taehyung said putting his arm over you shoulder and pulling you to sit beside him.

"YAH!!!" Jimim and Jhope protested.

Jay and Heeseung where about to sit beside you when....

Jungkook, like a lightning speed, already occupied the seat beside you.

"Come on let's eat!!!" Jungkook said excitedly

"How did he even get there?" Jay and Heeseung thought to themselves and just sat beside their Jungkook hyung

The breakfast was full of laughter, jokes and BTS sharing hilarious things while they're still a trainee like you guys.

After that breakfast the I-Landers start to clean up.

"I'll help too!" RM said

"Nonono hyung!!!" Jungkook and Jimin protested, blocking RM

"Why?" He ask in confusion.

"You'll end up breaking the plates." Jin said

"Yeah, we can't break things here." Suga agreed.

"YAH!!!" Namjoon yelled in embarrassment.