Relationship Revealed

Y/n's POV

*another month have passed(a: I'm lazy sorry XD)

They allowed Carl to court me but never allow him to just take me without their permissions, he's a nice guy and obedient really but what I hate about him is he act like my boyfriend and he's also a clingy, I mean I find clingy a bit of cute but he's a bit of exaggerated. He's also always jealous, even at my brothers.

"Y/n"I heard Carl.

"H-huh?"I asked him, we're at the School's Garden by the way.

"What are you thinking?"He asked. I was about to answer but I Jungkook oppa.

"Y/n baby!"He called me with that bright bunnu smile of him, I smiled back.

"Hey Kook oppa"I called him with a sweet smile.

I heard Carl cough so I looked at him with worried eyes.

"A-are you ok?!"I asked and he just simply nod. Don't tell me he's jealous again?

I sighed.

"Jin hyung told me to fetch you, Beomgyu is freaking out"He said and chuckled.

"Oh, he's back"I said and stand up. Beomgyu oppa went to Australia last week to do something there.

I bid my good bye at Carl and went with Jungkook oppa.

"What's up with that guy?"He asked me.

"Huh?"

"That suitor of yours, so annoying"He said and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you annoyed? Didn't you agreed to that?"I said and chuckled.

"It's because they agreed!"

"Yeah whatever. He's a nice guy hmm...."I said.

"Han is hxgags"I heard him but unable to understand the last word.

"What?"I asked him.

"N-nothing, come on let's go!"He said and dragged me at our private room here, again.

"Here's Y/n"He said when he opened the door and Beomgyu oppa ran to me. I looked at him weirdly.

"Wtf?"

He's in verge of crying so I panicked.

"What the fvck happened?"Yeonjun oppa

"I-I dreamt of Y/n while I was on the plane back here, s-someone killed her a-at the rooftop s-so I got scared"He said and his tears fell one by one. I hugged him, and the others joined the hug.

"It's ok bro, nothing will happen. Y'all are here and didn't train me just to chill"I said.

"She got a point there"Jimin oppa. Beomgyu oppa wiped his tears and smiled.

"Blackpink is coming again right?"Jin oppa.

I nod.

"Shall we go clubbing?"

They hit his head.

"Not again Jin hyung!"

"How about a resort?"Yeonjun oppa.

"What's with the resort all of a sudden?"Soobin oppa.

"We'll throw a party?"I asked.

Yeonjun oppa nod his head.

"Well, I'm in!"I said and they all agreed.

"We'll invite the whole school then?"Taehyun oppa.

We nod. He posted an invitation.