22. Still on Tour

As usual, eating and techs was what kept Y/n alive on the whole ordeal that made Midoriya glad that there's a lot to see to keep her in check. Also the acquaintance of the female intellect with them, in which she had easily acquainted herself with Melissa being an inventor like her noisy friend Mei.

It surprised the other 1A students how the blonde girl always gets a response from Y/n whenever they speak. But soon they understood... because the girl ever asks her about things which she is interested with.

The group now gathered in the nearest cafe and unexpectedly meet up with Kaminari and Mineta working as Iida's waiter in their family business. They had little chats while Y/n enjoyed her long awaited breakfast after being kidnapped all the way.

"Oh, Stone-san is here as well! I expected you'd come knowing that you were a genius of the support course!" Iida appraoched her nicely, pleased to see that she was with his classmates.

Y/n shrugged, turning her head to Midoriya who flinched at her look. He clearly knew the girl won't answer that because she came here without her even knowing that she was already taken.

"Ah, that's right. Y/n was here because All Might recommended her genius so my father invited her." Melissa explained happily.

"Ah. How amazing, Stone-san! Your very genius was acknowledged by the number one hero!" Iida gestured robotically. "I myself am not doubting your capabilities as I am also a witness to your incredible masterpieces!"

"Yeah! That's true. Smart as Y/n is, I wouldn't doubt her being able to set foot on I-Island." Ochaco followed.

"Indeed. Her robots are superb, I cannot help but think that she's more than just a genius." Momo added praisingly as well.

"Beautiful, foodie and smart! Y/n always comes to mind!" Kaminari placed the order in the table carefully.

"Even if I look at rocks, I think I could still see my angel's beautiful face..." Mineta drooled.

The greenette was grateful that the young blonde helped him out from making up an excuse being a not so good liar as he is and managed to drift everyone's attention one why he and the snobbish support genius came together.

Furthermore, Y/n isn't a hundred percent help seeing as how she is being a snobbish sloth who's only happiness is to eat, eat more, eat everything, sleep, even more sleep, hibernate if possible and doesn't care much how people would think of her.

After meal, Melissa continued the tour within the island happily as she bribed Y/n about the foods that she'll soon have if she comes.

Of course, being the gullible foodie of the group, she was tricked into coming, Iida came with them as well to look around. So everyone, with Y/n who was carefully holding three crepes in hand--which is only for her, by the way-- while looking around as well continued to discover things out of the ordinary.

They reached another area which pretty much reminded her of the sport's festival. There were people sitting on the bleachers in wait as the lady announcer was speaking. In front of them was a mountain like area made of rocks where stood some robots on every side. A timer was on the hovering screen and had the first player finally come in.

To everyone's surprise, specially terrified Deku. It was the angry pomeranian, Bakugo.

They watched quietly with the buzzer gave à sign that they'll begin and the blonde male started blowing off the robots with his explosive palms. Within seconds, his game was over and the crowd cheered after that.

Kirishima was with him down there, actually finding Izuku's group from the audience and waved. The blonde of course had his menacing crimson eyes managed to spot one person he most likely hate and another person he also doesn't hate at the same time seeing the two particular individual in his list of rivalry.