Girl.....You in Danger

*This is a filler and a bit of background. Yall gone be mad but it's going to be okay*

2001

"Get up get up get the hell up!" Cookie heard being yelled out by a CO. "Man yall disrespectful as hell. You know damn well none of us be awake this early," Chyna groaned. "Got us getting up before the damn sun just to cook your food. If I wanted to cook for a man I wouldn't have cut my last boyfriend," Pepper tossed out. "I don't think I asked for your opinion now did I?" A correctional office spat. "When do you ever ask us anything other than whether or not we want to take a trip to the hole?" Cookie snapped back.

"What did you say!?" "You heard me. I don't know what meth type bitches you used to but we like to be treated like people here," Cookie hissed in the newest transfer's face. "When I get done dropping my knee in your chest, you gonna wish I asked you if you want to go to the hole." "Am I supposed to be scared of you? You can't do shit to me that Burleson didn't do already. Fuck you think this is," Cookis said as she started to walk out of her cell. A rough hand grabbed her wrist, yanking her back.

"Maybe you had a punk ass boyfriend out there but in here I'm yo damn daddy. You do as I say bitch. Do I make myself clear?" He growled as he tightened his grip on Cookie. "You ain't shit but a dead bitch to me," she whispered back at him. "Polinsky!!" A voice boomed down the hall. Cookie smirked at the dummy holding her. "Yes sir?" Polinsky responded. "What time is it?" "6:15 sir." "And where are these ladies supposed to be?" "In the kitchen." "Why aren't they?" Cookie snickered when Mr Big Stuff didn't have an answer.

"Don't make me write you up boy. These women have assignments to complete. I don't pay you to cause delays." Polinsky let go of Cookie, his glare still hot on her skin, as she walked out of her cell. "Why you always starting shit?" Chyna whispered. "What's the worst these bitches gonna do?" "Kill you stupid." Cookie waved Chyna off. "Holloway!!" Cookie groaned at the sound of her name. It's not like she was in a rush to get to the kitchen but she did get tired of hearing someone threaten her sometimes at least.

"What now man?" She spat. "Escort the other inmates. I want a word with Holloway." Chyna smacked her lips. How many times was she going to have to tell Cookie to shut the hell up when it came to these COs? She hoped that nothing bad would happen to her dumb ass. "Whyyyyyy!?" "Stop your whining before I write you up." "You probably going to do it anyways," Cookie mumbled. "What was that inmate!?" "I got a name bitch." "My office." "What the fuck for!!?" She yelled.

"Keep yelling and I'm sending you straight to the hole for a month. Don't play with me!" Cookie stomped to the Senior Officer Specialist office, being the biggest brat she could possibly be. When the door shut, she eyed the room for a few seconds. "You know I should write you up just for how tight you wearing your jumpsuit." "So you gonna punish me for having body? And it's not my fault. Maybe you should teach the bitches in laundry how to wash clothes right."

"Mmhmm. I'll remember that. Come here." She spun on her heel and looked at the man in front of her. "Look Officer Cross I didn't do shit wrong. That pig was sweating over nothing. Like dude be making me feel like he gone rape me or something." "He's getting fired in 2 weeks anyways. Stop running your mouth to him and bring yo ass here like I fucking said." Cookie raised an eyebrow at this man. Don't nobody yell at her like that. "Don't make me snatch you." "I'd love to see you try."