37

excuse my mistakes 📿 ¡

Demon

This girl found my number in the phone I let her keep while she's in here.

When I leave she FaceTimes me.

"You still didn't tell me your name" she said smiling I looked at her and she turned her head.

I grabbed her face and turned her to me squinting my eyes and then I licked my lips.

"your squeezing my face too hard" she said and she was blushing and giggling.

I let go and she looked at me and turned her head again and got on the phone I gave her.

"Can you come here"she said patting on the bed.

I hesitated but stood up and sat on the bed looking at her.

She sat up and crossed her legs putting her arms around me and held the phone up to our face and I looked at her then heard the phone snap a picture.

"thanks"she said giggling.

I chuckled then I was about to leave the hospital until she put her head down and sighed.

I looked back at her and she looked in my eyes.

"It's ok you can leave" she said and I shrugged and left out.

Poohbear

"It's ok you can leave" I said and he went out the door.

I laid down and looked at the picture I took of me and him.

I went to the settings and put us on the front of the screen.

I smiled at the picture then I turned over and I heard the hospital door open.

I sat up and seen Dayvon.

"Wassup brother" I said moving because I was happy to see him.

He hugged me.

*lights * flashback

"Dayvon"I said calling him.

"wassup Poohbear"he said and walked us to his room.

"I'm boring" I said jumping on his bed.

"You wanna play the game"he asked and I nodded my head and we played GTA.

"Poohbear you about to kill yourself going that fast knowing you don't know how to -"

"exactly shhh" I said with my tongue on the side of my mouth .

"who you supposed to be"

"Your wittle sister which isssss...MEEE" I said.

"you aggy"he said laughing.

"I'm hungry"I said and I paused the game.

"Leggo eat then"

"Bet I beat you downstairs"I said.

"Bet you don't"he said.

" 1"

"2"

"GO" we said together and ran to the kitchen.

"why y'all running"my mom said laughing.

"Because- I beat him"

"We- was rac- ing"

"What if one of my babies would've fell and scrubbed there self up mome not want her kids hurt"she said sounding like a baby.

"ma , I'm hungry and you sitting here talkingggg feed me I must eat I reapeattt I must eatttttt foooddddy"

"You so dramatic"Dayvon said laughing.

"Von and Poohbear put y'all shoes on so we can go"she said grabbing the keys laughing.

*lights fades* flashback over

"Poohbear"

"Yooo" I said copying somebody.

"When you get out of here"he asked.

"I don't know but I'm getting sleepy"I said yarning.

"You still dramatic"he said and we started laughing.

"So"

"So call me when you get out of here I can't see you in here"

"Ok, Von, love you Lil bro"

"You do realize I'm older then you"

"Yep"I said popping the p.

"dramatic"he said shaking his head laughing and went out the door.

Minutes later I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't because once again I'm left in the dark by myself.

I heard the door open and the nigga that won't tell me his name walked in.

I got happy and smiled but I yawned because I was still tired.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep" I asked him sadly because he might say no.

He looked at me and then sat on the bed.

"Can you lay right here"I said scooting over.

He took his coat off and laid beside me.

He laid down and I sat up and looked at him moving my hair out my face and I put my hand on his chest.

He held his head up and I put my head under his chin.

I grabbed his hand and put it under my neck and put his other hand on my back then I wrapped my arm around his neck looking up at him.

He looked down at me and I put my hand back on his chest and with my free hand I started rubbing his face.

I was slowly falling asleep and then I just stopped fighting my sleep and fell asleep.