9

SEOKJIN POV

"I believe you've both met, Seokjin. Isn't she a beautiful woman?" Mr. Han asked me as he gave me a small smile.

"Ah yes, I haven't seen Sunyoo in so long," my father butted just a second before I could open my mouth.

"Seokjin, do you remember Sunyoo? You both studied in the same university back in Finland, she was a freshman and you were a senior," Mr. Han smiled as he looked at me.

"Oh.... yes Mr. Han, I am aware of your daughter," I replied as politely as I can.

"I'm really happy to announce this marriage in honor of our collaboration with Mr. Han, I hope you do understand Seokjin," my father, Seongjoo said as he looked at the family seated infront of us.

"And also Seokjin, we planned this for your own good. We would like you to think about it. Sunyoo's parents have been with us for almost 15 years, and we've already planned this engagement since you're both kids," my mother said as she faced me.

"I will think about it mother, but I'm not sure about marrying someone I'm not even close with yet," I replied.

"I will look forward to your reply, Seokjin," my mother smiled.

"Oh and! I heard that Seokjin has a dating rumour?" Mrs. Han asked as she looked at me then at my father.

"Actually, it was all fake, no need to make a huge fuss about it. My son is a handsome dude and he would always get into these rumors, it will die out soon," my mom replied and my father clasped his hands before chuckling at the family seated infront of us.

"Let's eat," he said and the people seated in the table nodded as they started to eat the dinner.

-

I walked outside the mansion and towards the backyard. I looked around the dark sky as the light from inside the house was visible here. The ground smelled like fresh grass and the air was fresh in a the cold night. I exhaled slowly before turning towards the figure standing next to me.

Our parents insisted we would talk and get to know each other after the meal. It's not like I have bad intentions towards her, it's just that I haven't gotten to know her and her attitude and personality entirely.

But that doesn't mean I'm marrying her.

"I didn't really get to introduce myself, I'm Han Sunyoo," she said as she lowered her head, biting her lower lip at the process.

"My name is Kim Seokjin. And you must be the woman our families want us to be together, right?" I asked as I approached her.

"Yes, our families want us to get married. I think your parents have discussed it with you too," she said as she raised her head, looking at my face.

"I do recall being talked about having an engagement with someone, but I didn't really think of marrying," I replied.

"Oh, then I'm happy I atleast get to have a small conversation with you," she smiled as she looked at me.

"Yes, and I do think we have met. I do remember meeting you in Finland, but that was already years ago," I said as I looked at her.

"But that won't really change the fact we're both engaged, so does that make you my fiance?" She asked me.

"But let me tell you this, I won't be marrying you. I never will marry you, we may be engaged, but I don't like the idea of being forced in a marriage, have a great day," I smiled at her before walking off, making my way inside the sliding door and towards the dining room.

SUNYOO POV

I look at the figure that slowly walked inside the dining room. His voice sending chills down my spine as I rubbed my forearm.

I wanted to stop him, to talk to him, and to maybe make him give me a chance with him.

But my heart felt like it was running a marathon, it was pumping so loudly that I can't even bare to look him in the eye, I look up at the sky that was pitch black.

I guess that's how much I like him.

YOUNGYEON POV

"Hey Youngyeon," a voice called as I walked out of the bathroom, running a towel on my wet hair using a towel.  I walked towards the girl with a sheet mask spread on her face.

"What is it?" I replied as I plopped myself down on the bed.

"Do you think that Mr. Kim guy is still mad at us for snitching on him like that?" Eumji asked as he kept scrolling on her phone, a headband tying her bangs aside.

"I might just say, maybe not, and maybe yes. Because he'd either forget about it or whoop our asses," I replied as I looked down at her.

"Well, I read the news and it seemed like the rumors aren't dying anytime soon, Seokjin's delusional fansite released some pictures in her blog which look totally fake," Eumji said as she was scanning her phone.

"Seokjin has a delusional fansite?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me? Seokjin has tons of fan accounts and fansites despite being in business only. He normally posts on Instagram, goes live atleast once a week, and his follower count in Twitter is literally 4.3 million! And he also attends interviews so basically fans get alot of content," Eumji ranted as he looked at me.

"You sure are updated with all the Seokjin stuff lately, are you sure you're not the one drooling over Seokjin?" I asked her as I take my phone out.

"I mean, I'm updated 24/7 with the internet and social media," she shrugged as she looked at me.

I opened my phone, scrolling through the messages I recieved and I even went through my social media.

"Hey Youngyeon, you should read this," Eumji said as she gave her phone to me, and I looked at her before dropping my gaze to the phone.

VICE CEO OF KIMHIT, KIM SEOKJIN CAPTURED IN CCTV FOOTAGE WITH UNKNOWN GIRL IN MALL

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Anyway, ahehEhA😏