67

Haru's heart tightened as if her instincts telling her that something bad was about to happen

Haru's heart tightened as if her instincts telling her that something bad was about to happen. Her breath ragged from the cold air of the cellar.

Her once free hands fastened together by a rope tied to somewhere along the wall-her teeth grinding together as she tried tugging it free, which only resulted in pain in her wrist the more she tried wriggling her self free.

"What the fuck did Jisung even do to anger that dad of his?"

She questioned under her breath as she once again attempted to free herself.

Her feet almost dragging her back to the floor as she let out a silent struggle-her body leaning backwards as she tried pulling on the rope.

She questioned the strength of the thin rope that bruised her pale skin. She grunted as her legs gave out-falling to her knees just as she heard footsteps nearing the cell door.

She stopped in her tracks just as the door opened-revealing Jisung's dad, dressed as if he was still a gangster from the 90's.

The leather jacket hiding the tucked in white shirt, in a way it reminded her of Jisung- oh how his style sense was almost identical to his dad's.

Her head was jerked to the side when a slap came her way-making her gasp as her brows furrowed.

What the fuck?! I wasn't even talking to him!

Haru growled underneath her breath making the man chuckle as he patted her head as if he didn't order for her to starve.

"You're not a vicious dog-stop that"

"Your bark is worse than your bite"

The man's smile immediately fell as he nodded to the two men who came in with him.

"Enough with the dog puns-dress her up, my son is knocking on our doorsteps"

Haru was then dragged to her feet-her hand being tugged back down by the rope which thankfully enough one of the men cut off for her-though her hands were still tied together.

Her eyes squinted together as she was lead up a series of stairs-the sun seeping through the cracks in the walls and the open windows.

She could hear two distant voices as they stopped just behind the door that might probably lead her outside-she could recognize one of the voices.

Obviously it was the one she woke up to-and the one that tell's her goodnight as she fell asleep in his arms.

She missed it-more than she could even imagine she would, but here she was struggling to get out of the two men's grip just to run back to his arms.

Her heart skipped a bit as the door opened her foot staggering a bit as she was roughly pushed in the open room.

It was almost bare for the exception of the few paintings that adorned the wall and the table in the middle.

"Jisung"

She whispered-her eyes meeting with his, relief flashing to his eyes the more he gazed at her.

Haru struggled from the two men-who were still unfortunately holding unto her.

Instead they dragged her to stand next to Jisung's dad, her eyes scanned her lover.

His tussled hair and messy clothes, his knuckles bleeding and white as if he had to punch his way in-which may had actually happened given the few bodies behind the boy.

His gun pointed to the man that brought him pain over the years.

"Return her to me"

"No"

"I fucking said return her to me!"

His voice shook as he pointed the gun behind him and fired-Haru gasped watching a body fall with blood gushing out his body.

"Oh my, what a violent boy"

"You created this violence! You created this monster!"

"Yet you benefited from it"

The man stalked near Haru-cocking his own gun as he pushed it to her temple, the cold metal grazing her warm skin.

Haru stiffened-her hands shaking as she eyes the gun, a scowl on her face.

"Work for me or she gets it"

"No! Jisung don't!"

"Shut it!"

Her shouts turned to quiet whimpers as she was roughly pushed to her knees.

"You are a coward! Don't use your son for your dirty works!"

"I said fucking shut it!"

"Ahh!"

Haru's eyes glossed over the spot where the bullet hit-a black spot staining the red carpet.

"So what's your decision, Jisung?"

The boy in question looked in between his love who was shaking her head no-and the man who held her at gunpoint.

His breath hitching as all he could hear was the clock ticking-he let out a sigh dropping the gun from his hand.

His expression turning stoic as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip-the slight metallic taste greeting him home.

"Wonderful!"

Jisung opened his arms open as Haru ran over to him-her body crashing unto his as tears flowed down her eyes.

"Jisung, why? I'm not worth it"

"You're worth everything"

He mumbled cherishing the moment before it would end, a tear escaping his eyes but he would never tell her that.

She whimpered against his chest as she snuggled into his embrace deeper-his arms encaging her as the sun shone over them.

"I'm scared"

"It's going to be fine baby, don't forget I love you"

Before Haru could respond she was violently torn away from him, his vision was filed with her.

Her arms reaching out to him as she was dragged away.

Similarly all she could see was him-the sorrowful look they exchanged before he turned to his father.

Before they were separated by the cold hearted man once again.

whoa