Ben x Reader

HI KAWII QUEEN HERE!!. I suck at writing but I hope you guys like this!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk down stairs and hear Ben and Jeff fighting you sigh this always happens. You run your fingers through your ( long/short) hair and sigh again you fell hard for the little elf. Thinking on a way to tell him how you feel someone wraps there arms around you and pulls you close "(name)!!!" Ben says "huh" you go red "B-Ben what are you doing!?!" You say stuttering "your soooo soft (name)!!" You sigh and smile. You love it when he touches you then all of a sudden "BEN!!" You know that voice it's (hater name) she became a creepypasta to And let's just say she's a hatter BIG ONE!! "Benny don't touch (name) she's ew!!" She says unhappy. "Hey (hater name) don't be mean!" You move away from Ben "she's right I am ew just leave me alone" you run away up to your room and lock the door and cry. "I'm I that ugly!" You keep crying. (back to Ben!!) "Not cool (hater name)!!" He says madly. Hater looks at him" So what Ben she's nothing she's an ugly,weak girl nothing more!!!! "NO (name) IS BEAUTIFUL NOT UGLY AND SHES NOT WEAK SHES THE STRONGEST GIRL I EVER MET AND I LOVE HER!!!!" Ben leaves (hater name) and runs up stairs and knocks your door down and sees you crying "(n-name)" he runs and hugs you. "Don't cry your beautiful and amazing". You look up "B-Ben" "And...and I love you (name)" "Be-" your pulled in to a loving kiss.You kiss back happy and wrap your arms around him, you pull away "Ben I love you to and I want to be with you forever" you smile and kiss his cheek "Bebe just kiss me again!" He says laughing. You both kiss then slender comes and sees the door "WHAT IS THIS!!" Ben keeps kissing you ignoring Slender "Why you little..." He pulls Ben out of the kiss and shakes him "Benjamin your fixing the door" you just sigh and Watch your new boyfriend fix your door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay KAWII QUEEN OUT! 👏👏👏✌️✌️
Ps I'll make a dirty One next time