tellingeveryone

Sienna Bones

Walking to the Great hall with Pansy and Lee after our 'sleepover', we saw more students fill the corridors for lunch. Luckily we had no classes until the afternoon so we had the whole morning to clean up Lee and I's room. We come across my sister looking very annoyed at another Hufflepuff boy. I think I have herbology with him and her this year, Jason or Dustin I think his name was.

I link eyes with her and give her a small, effortless smile. It looked like an intense conversation. She blinked away from me and subtly rolled her eyes.

I scoff walking faster, past her, now entering the hall. Great, the smallest thing she does and now I'm in a bad mood.

We walk up to boys, who were filling their faces with a full English breakfast. Pansy walked over to the other side of the table and sat between Draco and Theo.

I sat in-between Nico and Blaise when my heart dropped to my stomach and everyone froze.

"Fall on your neck Leena?" Draco sneered through his teeth with jealousy and looked up from his plate both elbows smugly leaning on the table. He then kept his half-angry half-curious look and looked at me straight away.

A few knives and forks drop as everyone, apart from Malfoy, looked up at Leena, who had very wide eyes, she threw her hand up covering the marks on her neck. Theo's jaw was nearly falling on the table probably thinking about the activities of a girls 'sleepover'.

"When the fuck did this happen?" Pansy said as shocked as everyone else.

"Probably when you were sleeping Pans," Theo said laughing, obviously forgetting I stayed in his room last night.

"You guys need another roommate or?" Nico said leaning over to Pans and Lee. Draco let out a small laugh and shook his head.

Thank you to Nico for being in-between Lee and me because I could not look at her in the face. Everyone started looking at me and Lee, realising Pansy didn't know anything about it. I started to turn pink in the cheeks with embarrassment.

I shift closer to Blaise and rest my hand over his arm on the table. He looked down to me with no emotion and slowly nodded in anger. He got up and left the table pulling away from me. I stayed slightly facing away, feeling lost.

"Ah shit, Lee maybe you should talk to him," Theo said looking over at him leaving.

He didn't mean how it could affect the group. He meant how it could affect him.

Lee got up without thinking twice and followed Blaise out the door, We could hear her calling his name as she walked faster.

Nico nudged me gently in the ribs and I looked up at him with my lips press into a thin line and a fake small smile.

I pull my eyes away from Nico and look at the boy staring at me with question and a slight hint of lust. I raised my eyebrows slightly at him but Pansy's voice pulled me out of my trance. She noticed Draco and I staring at each other.

"So that was interesting but Sienna didn't even sleepover in our room last night, so it couldn't have been at night," Pansy said wanting to piss me off.

"Oh," Theo wondered.

What the fuck. What happened to what happens in our room stays in our room.

I narrowed my eyes at her now getting in a worse mood. "I did find them in the bathroom this morning half nak-

"Pansy, shut up she was with me last night," Nico defensively shook his head, annoyed with her too.