2

Zipping up your knee length combat boots and blazing your hands with black leather gloves, you gripped the black metallic weapon in your hand. With sharp and fiery eyes which conveyed nothing but dedication to get rid of the pest in your mansion, you slowly and steadily stepped inside your mansion.

Trying not to make any noise so that you don't alert the spy in the basement, you softly made your way towards the basement with Mark behind you on trail.

You couldn't believe that you were entering in your own mansion like a thief — slowly and softly, without making any noise.

"Mark, on the left.", you instructed your brother and he nodded his head in response. Following your command, your brother moved towards the left side of the basement while you occupied the right side. Keeping your gun low to prevent it in coming in the view of the spy, you scanned the dark room.

Your eyes fell on a tall muscular figure who was standing near a shelf and shuffling some files. You suddenly realised that it was the shelf in which the files regarding the internal infrastructure of the Dark Angels' headquarters was kept.

Nodding at your brother, you softly moved towards the traitor. His back was facing you and his relaxed state gave you an opportunity to take him by surprise and attack him.

Tugging the metallic shiny gun back in your waist belt, you immediately reached out for the person's shoulders, turning him around in a quick move, you punched him right in the nose.

Once he was weak and distracted, you landed a ball of fist on his gut and with a swing of your leg, you moved behind him and encircled your arm around his neck, in order to choke him.

"Rule 1 when you're on a secret mission as spy : Never let your guard down.", you said and tightened your grip around the neck of the man, making it hard for him to breathe.

Mark cake out from the left side of the room to see you already catching the fish. He proudly smirked and got ropes from one end of the basement. Tying the ropes around the hands of the spy behind his back, Mark heaved out a sigh of relief.

Throwing the man on the ground, you kneeled over him intimidatingly, "Now be a good boy and tell me who sent you here."

"No one.", he shortly replied, refusing to meet your eyes and speaking the truth.

"So you're not going to open your mouth easily?", Mark asked.

The intruder looked at the side, refusing to meet any of our gazes. You sighed inaudibly and moved around to find a pair of pliers kept nearby.

Handing the pliers over to your brother, you said, "If he opens his mouth, well and good. But if he doesn't...... "

"Cut his little non-existent friend down there.", you said and moved around, ready to leave the room.

Mark looked at you amusingly, "I wonder how you come up with such unique ideas of torturing the spies.", looking over at the tied helpless man on the floor, Mark continued, "Look, either you spill out your secrets, or I'll have to remove your baby making machine down there."

The man looked at Mark with utter disbelief. "This is what you call the level of torture by the biggest mafia syndicate of Korea?", he scoffed.

Mark nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders as if he gave almost no damn about the words uttered by the spy. "Fine then, as you wish. Let me continue with the torture of Dark Angels."

He brought the pliers down to the jeans of the man. Mark was internally hoping that the man will open up his mouth or else he might've to do something extremely disgusting.

The man looked at Mark with horror. He seemed completely petrified with the way Mark's hands didn't stop. The man thought that Mark was just joking but as he saw Mark's steps not halting even for once, he let out a blood-curdling scream.

The scream was so loud that it deafened Mark to a good extent. Hearing the high-pitched scream, you turned around and looked at the closed door of the storeroom.

"Did Mark really chop off the spy's little friend?", you thought before opening the door and looking at the man who was looking paler than milk.

"N-no. Don't do anything to me. I-I will answer a-all of your q-questions", the horrified poor boy spoke and for a second, you felt pity on him.

"Say who you're working for?", you asked with a cold stony expression, looking completely unbothered by the situation.

"B-bangtan Soneyondan.", the man meekly replied. Your head shot up at the mention of the name and you knitted your brows in confusion.

Out of all the major mafias in the country, you weren't expecting it to be the rookies. "Why did they sent you here? What do they want?", you again asked.

The spy scoffed at your question. "I wonder how you all work under 'The Lioness'. She must be a fool to appoint stupid people like you in her gang. Even a rookie gang can tell why I was sent here.", he said.

You clenched your teeth in anger. This man literally insulted you without knowing that you were the 'Lioness'.

"Just answer what I've asked. Don't provoke me. I'm not soft like Mark. I won't hesitate to shoot you at the moment.", you angrily yelled as you pulled out your gun and aimed it at the man.

The boy meekly smirked at you. "Hun, you won't do that.", he simply stated.

"And why do you think that I won't hesitate to harm someone who basically breached into my security system and tried to steal confidential information about the headquarters of my gang? For all I know you could be planning an attack on our headquarters.", you said.

The spy laughed out loudly. "Look, you answered both of your questions in your monologue."

You looked at him with knotted brows. "Aish, who kept you in the gang? You're so dumb!", the spy dissed you upon seeing your confused state again.

"Why was I sent here? To steal confidential information about the headquarters of your gang to plan an attack on your headquarters. Why wouldn't you kill me? Because I've already breached into your system and transferred the files back to my gang. Now if you want to know more about who the information was sent to, you need me to answer you. Or else watch an attack on your headquarters.", he explained.

Your eyes widened at his statement and you immediately lunged towards him. "Maybe I won't kill you. But I can surely torture you.", you hit the spy with the back of your gun, making him hiss in pain.

"So you better answer all the questions as I'll ask you if you love your life and want to live.", you threatened.

He looked at you with an eye smile and said, "Feisty. I like it."

That was all needed by you to harshly hit the man at the back of his head leading him to the state of sub-consciousness.

"Brother check his wallet and his pockets.", you said and your brother started searching for any evidence of identity of the spy.

"Found this communicator.", Mark said and handed over the device to you.

Playing the last recording of the spy with his people, you heard the conversation between them.

"Get the information and sneak out quietly. Do not try anything that'll end you up messing with "The Lioness". Get the infrastructure codes and sneak out Park Jimin.", the voice on the other end of the communicator said.

"Ji-what? What's his name?", you furrowed your eyebrows. "Jimin, Park Jimin.", Mark clarrified.

You rolled your eyes and commented, "More like Jamless Jimshit."

"Take him to one of the guest rooms and lay him there, do NOT transfer him to the dungeon prisons. He's an important guest for us. He can come in handy for us against Bangtan Soneyondan.", you smirked.

"Until he wakes up, try to gather information about that leader of Bangtan, the one who's popularly referred as V.", you ordered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Did you like this part? I'm sorry the story is so boring right now, but trust me in next chapter, I'm introducing V ~~~~ and it'll be spicy from then.
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)