👣👣 30

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Who's there???"

Jungkook asked by gathering all of his courage. Taehyung was holding his hand tightly. Jimin stood behind them, purely frightened.

Jungkook stepped forward to close the window which was opened by the sudden click. Taehyung stopped him to do that but he assured him then stepped towards the window when he didn't listen any kind of voice there.

"Please.. kookie don't go there.."

Jimin pulled Jungkook's shirt from behind but Jungkook wants to shut the window before any harm.

"Just stay here if you're frighten.. I'll be back just give me some seconds."

"NO... don't go alone your thread is not with you now. Please.." Taehyung pleaded to Jungkook and Jimin nodded to assure what Taehyung said.

"Okay come with me.."

They reached to the window while taking slow steps. Taehyung clutched over Jungkook's shirt tightly when Jungkook move his hand to lock the window.

But suddenly a bloody hand grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly.

They starting screaming. Jimin stepped back because of the sudden horrible sight. Taehyung panicked and covered his mouth with his hands but suddenly remembered about the thread.

He quickly grabbed Jungkook's arm tightly. Jungkook was hella scared but didn't shout.

Jungkook was trying to free his hand from that bloody hand, but the grip was too tight.

After seeing that.. Jimin's eyes started to find something then he grabbed the lamp on side of the table and started to hit that hand.

He tried to saw the person but his eyes got bigger like saucer when he saw there was only a hand not the full body.

Taehyung picked up a knife near him and stabbed the knife at the hand.

Suddenly a painfull voice echoed in the house and hand fell from the outside of the  window.

Jungkook quickly shut the window and locked it. Taehyung eyes were filled with tears while Jimin was panting badly.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook

"You.. okay??"

He asked Jungkook, he nodded and hugged back. He tapped Taehyung's back to sooth him from the incident.

"But.. how the knife affect that hand too much..?"
Jimin asked while puffing some air for his lungs to breathe.

Taehyung pulled back from him and thought for a while.

"May be I stabbed the hand with my hand that carry thread."

Jungkook saw him but understand may be it's true.

They start walking to the living room where they were sitting some minutes before.

Taehyung left Jungkook's arm and grabbed a water bottle to drink water but he forgot to breathe when he saw Jungkook was standing there just like a statue and didn't move a bit.

He gulp the water and put the water bottle on the shelf and stepped towards Jungkook meanwhile his heart pounding badly.

"Jungkook...?"

Jimin turned to Taehyung when he noticed the trembling voice of Taehyung.

Taehyung took slow steps towards Jungkook but he stood still.