32: An old friend

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

He watched his sleeping figure wife beside him, bare chest. The wife he loves dearly that he will do anything to make her happy. He stroked her hair softly, not wanting to wake her up.

He couldn't sleep, not after experiencing something that adds his favorite things to have and to do. He reminisced the event in the back of his mind, how she made him feel good even when she didn't even try. He was surprised to find out that it was actually her first time, making him even happier and proud that he was the man who took her first time, and hopefully the only man she will share the love with for the rest of their lives.

He knew it was not his first time, but it felt like one, because having it with his wife is different with any other women he has had in the past. And he was loving it. He loves the feeling of it. He loves the feeling of being able to make her feel loved, to show her how much he adores his wife.

He was being gentle to her, taking it her first time. He loves how she sounded when she called his name over and over again. He loves how breathtaking she looked when he was making her feel good. He loves how pure she looked. And he definitely loves how good their love making feels.

He smiled as he was admiring his sleeping wife beside him, feeling incredibly lucky to have had her as his wife. And for once, he was glad that she didn't make it to their wedding 4 years ago. He was glad that he got to marry Thea instead. Never would has he thought that having his heart broken 4 years ago will lead him into having even more happiness with another woman, whom he proudly calls his wife.

His mother was right when she told him "When life takes away your happiness, life will also give you even more happiness". Those were his mother's promise when she watched his son's life torn apart the moment her supposed-to-be daughter in law never made it to the altar. And he is forever grateful that it happened, no matter how heartbroken he was.

He eventually went to sleep, peacefully beside his wife, with the best feeling in the world.

THEA'S P.O.V

I feel like crying, no, I was crying. I can't believe we did it last night.

My first time

I finally had my first time. And it felt.. amazing.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was both me and Arthur got no cloths on, making me realize what we had just done last night. Panicking, I ran to the bathroom, not caring that my sudden movement woke him up. I had no idea why I panicked. It's not that I regret it, but I just couldn't believe that we actually did it.

I actually had my first time, and it was with my husband. Last night.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I looked a mess. I gasped as I saw those love bites all over my neck, down to my chest. I touched them and immediately blushed as I recalled the event. He knew what he was doing, and he was making me feel so good on my first time.

I think it was by far the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. I just don't understand why I cried that we did it.

"Thea, are you okay?" Arthur asked behind the bathroom door.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands but my eyes were still red. "I'm fine, I'm.. I'm having a shower"

Arthur can't see me like this. He would thought I was upset about it or regretted ever done it with him.

The door was opened and before I realized it, Arthur walked in with a confused look. Seriously, why do I always forget to lock the fricking door!

"Were you crying?" He asked once he saw my red eyes. He approached me, not leaving his eyes on me. "What's wrong?"