41

excuse my mistakes🌀

Poohbear

He's mad at meee

Duh poohbear

I heard.

"Who is you"I asked.

I'm in yo head twinnnn but nah my name is Gemini which is your name but I'm more of the you know angry side.

"Oh"I said and laughed at the fact that Demon closed the door in my face.

I walked in and looked around and seen demon and sat beside him.

He mugged me and went somewhere else making me laugh.

I heard somebody come from somewhere and looked where the stairs were and a boy was coming down.

"Luxuary they finally let yo ass out"the boy said.

"Nigga my name poohbear"

"What you mean"

"Myyyy nameee isssss pooohhhbearrr"I said slowly just then I heard a knock.

And Hawk walked in with Uzi.

"Hey Raven"

"Wassup Poohgrizzly"he said and hugged me.

"Poohbbearrr waddup they let yo ass out"he said and I giggled and shrugged.

"What is going on"The boy said.

"Tray oh yea I forgot to feed you in when you went on that Lil trippy trip"

"Demon them here"

"Nigga I know that"

"So your name tray"I said

"Duh"

"Nigga shut up"I said.

"Gir- ohhhh yea damn I forgot see I was listening when y'all were talking but I kinda got distracted"

"dumbass right"Uzi said sitting beside me.

"Right"

"And they straight just dissed yo dumbass"Hawk said and laughed sitting on the other side of me.

"YA BREAK IN MY HOUSE YA MAME CANT SAVE YA"Somebody came through the door yelling.

"Wassup JB"

"Jslutty checkin innnn"

"Wassupk, Tracy, wassup Semi and Hawkana" he said.

"Nigga sit yo gay ass down"

"Nigga I'm not gay ask your sister"

"Nigga Ian got no sisters"

"You sure" he said smirking.

"Ouu , that nigga fucked yo ma foo"Uzi said laughing.

"Suck my di-"

"Gay nigga alert- ain even see yo Lil ass Poohbear wassup" JB said and I nodded my head.

The door opened again and some girls walked in and waved at me and I nodded and I noticed Jayla.

"Hey poohbear" she said coming and hugging me.

"Hey Jbear"I said hugging her back.

"Damn get yo ass out my face"JB said mugging her.

"Get yo face out my ass"she said and we laughed.

"Do I look like Kevin gates" he asked and they laughed again.

"Eat da boody like groceries like"Uzi said sticking his tongue out

"Ouu , he sussss"JB said and they laughed.

"Nigga yo fath-"

"Throwed it out the window last year"he said cutting him off and we laughed.

"all these bitches wanna fuck Uzi hell cat my dick 18 feet skert skert"he said remixing the TikTok song.

DayVon and Christian walked in and I stood up and walked where they was.

"How you get here"Dayvon asked.

"You asking to much" I said yarning dramatically.

"Exactly do too much"Dayvon said and pushed my head back softly and I don't know what happen but I hit him.

"Damn, sis gotta reflex"Christian said laughing and I looked at Dayvon and he was mugging me which made me start laughing.

"I should hit yo country built ass back"he said.

"anyways" I said standing in between them both jumping up and they held me.

"Now if we would've went down I would've purposely rolled on yo ass"Christian said and i laughed

"Girl get yo old ass down my shoulder hurt"Dayvon said side eyeing me.

"Bye nigga, brother let me get on your back"I said and jumped on Christian back.

"Know you to old for this shit"he said under his breath going to the kitchen.

I jumped off of his back and he got something out of the cabinet.

"I want one"I said.

"What kind"he asked.

"I'm your sister Kemo you should know"I said and he got a red bag of something out.

"What are these" I asked.

"Hot chips"he said and I opened it and tasted one and I like it.

"You need to eat anyways look at you" he said laughing and I made the mean face I see demon make.

"Ol ugly ass"he said laughing and walked back where it was now packed at.

"How the fuck all y'all ugly ass aliens get in here that fast"Christian said and he was right it was packed.

"Shut yo crusty ass up"a girl said.

"GermX don't start with me today"Christian said.

"That's getting old" she said rolling her eyes.

"Throw it away then Hand sanitizer"

"Called yo ass Hand sanitizer"Uzi said laughing.

"Shut up Pistol"

"He pistol not me"Uzi said pointing at a boy that had been looking at me since I walked back in here.

"Anyway, look who here"Christian said pushing me from behind him.

"Tinyy hey girl" a girl said coming up to me.

"You realize she don't know you right"