tendo satori

I've decided to do more tendo content. This is not a continuation of the last story.
Child tendou-12
You-19

Also [N] means your name
___

Also [N] means your name___

'Oh no! Mr. Brimms!' Tendou was horrified. His only friend Mr. Brimms was about to be ran over by passing cars. He ran into the street "HEY!" Tendou paused and stared at the car that was speeding towards his small body. The car stopping right before it hit him. Tendou took this time to grab his friend, he dusted him off and decided to give a good scolding. "You shouldn't be running off like that, you could've gotten seriously hurt."

"WHAT THE HELL KID?!" Tendou turned around flinching. A man came to him with a VEERY angry look on his face. "What hell were you thinking?! Walking into a busy street like that! You could've gotten killed!" He yelled, Tendou squeezed Mr. Brimms for comfort. He didn't like yelling, it reminded him of- "Where are your parents?" The man asked crossing his arms, Tendou looked down with a small frown "They left me.." More like kicked him out, but Mr. Angry didn't need to know about that

"...Kid.." The red head looked up and saw Mr. Angry's hand stretched out in front of him. '??' Tendou tilted his head to side, Mr. Angry sighed "Come with me.." This caused curiosity and even more confusion "Where?" "My home.." Tendou hesitantly took the man's hand while also making sure to keep a good grip on Mr. Brimms.

"GET THE FUCK OUT THE ROAD!" A driver shouted from behind Mr. Angry's car, Mr. Angry stuck up the middle finger replying with "OH FUCK YOU, SIT ON A DICK ASSHOLE!" Mr. Angry screamed back, Tendou giggled thinking the random quarrel was funny. "You think that's funny, huh kid?" Tendou stopped giggling thinking he was in trouble, a hand ruffled his red locks "There isn't anything wrong with thinking that's funny..." The older male stated before giving Tendou a bright side grin.

He dragged Tendou the car and ushered him into the car. Mr. Angry then sat in the driver's seat, put on his seat belt, started the car and sped off.

 Angry then sat in the driver's seat, put on his seat belt, started the car and sped off

When Tendou had woken, he expected to be back in the streets, but he wasn't. He was in a room on a bed with Mr. Brimms.

"Oh..You up, kid?" Mr. Angry leaned on the door frame with crossed arms "Are you hungry?" Tendou nodded jumping out the bed and grabbing Mr. Angry's hands shocking the said man. "So Mr. Angry! What's your real name!" The man's eye twitched at the nickname 'Mr. Angry' "My name is [N]." "[N]CCHAN!" [N] looked down at the red head child who chirped his name like it was a song. "What about you kid?" "TENDOU SATORI AT YOUR SERVICE!" A gentle smile spread onto [N]'s lips. Maybe this kid wasn't so bad.
____

After a few days the two began to get close and were soon inseparable. You wouldn't see [N] with Tendoy stuck to his side clinging onto his hands or waist.

[N] hosted Tendou very first party, His sweet sixteen to be exact. "Why this late, [N]cchan?" The younger male asked tilting his head causing [N] to chuckled. "It's basically tradition to have a huge party on your sixteenth birthday!" Tendou decided that in the future he was gonna have this tradition with his future child.

Tendou nearly cried when [N] handed him official adoption papers as his present. [N] was finally his official father, but he was that already with or without the papers.

'Welcome to the family, kid.'

______

¡ A N N O U N C E M E N T !

Fruit Sandwich aka Male reader with big man tiddies[Haikyuu] is being postponed for awhile because I gonna make a

JuJustu Kaisen male reader fanfic.

There are no fanfic of this anime and it is pretty damn good. And has no fanfic. None.

I'm gonna make one and hope people also do the same but for Male readers.

Bye!

Also Itadori is literally is babie..
Okay buh-bye now..