Kenma

SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD!
Kinktober Prompt10: Riding
Character: Kenma Kozume
A/N: So,........we're just gonna pretend it's still October......

"Come on baby boy you can do better then that," you scoffed.

"N—no I can't it's t-to h-hard!" Kenma sobbed. His frail, state, of his body quivered over you as he cried. But not from sadness.

"It can't be that hard you just need to move your hips- like this,"

Without any warning you took his hips and pulled him down into the fake dildo that was strapped to your waist.
Kenma let out a cry as the, quite large, dildo went all the way in. It knocked the breath out of him for a second.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" You laughed. Kenma would have argued back but his body was to sensitive to form coherent sentences. So he instead gasped and moaned.

"HAH! O-oh fuck wait!" Kenma gasped before you pushed your hips back up. You were getting impatient just laying there. You knew Kenma was stretched out enough and you put more then enough lube on and in him.

"See, doesn't this feel better?"
"Mommy please! Ah!"
"Yes, baby boy?" You knew he wasn't going to answer but you loved the other response a lot better.

Kenma didn't know what he wanted but his body seemed to know. His mouth opened a long chorus of moans erupted from his mouth. He held onto your hands as you made him bounce on your dick, fake or not it still felt really good.

Your smiled when you saw Kenma's face. It was scrunched up in pleasure as tears ran down his reddened cheeks. His mouth hung open to release loud moans. What a beautiful site it was.

Kenma couldn't hold himself up anymore and grabbed onto your shoulders as he keened over you. That's when he felt it. A sudden shock ran up his back when you grazed over a soft spot. You felt the way his hips thrusted back onto the dildo out of reflex and he let out a sharp loud gasp. And how his hands dig into your shoulders. His face was in your neck but you could still feel his shaky breathy and teary face.

"O-oh god there! Mh Please mommy please ahhh hah FUCK ME THERE!" Kenma moaned out for you.

"I don't know? Do you think you deserved it you've been pretty sassy today," a sadistic smile appeared on your face.

"Please please please I-hah-I'll be a g-good by I promise just PLEASE move I-I can't take it," Kenma sobbed. How could you possibly be so cruel?

You suppose you could let him have his way this one time. So with a thrust of your hips Kenma squealed at the sudden movement.
"Thank you thank you, mommy" he gasped and whimpered. You suddenly sat up, shoving the toy inside of him deeper. "Ohhhh fuccckkk!" He whined. Grabbing ahold of his waist you ravished his insides. Kenma couldn't even speak to tell you how good he felt. You just kept ramming his prostate and the angle of the toy was just perfect. He could feel you, he could feel all of you.

"Hah ha ah gah mmmmhhhhh AH," his moans flooded the room and the slaps of the sheer force of you thrusting up made you both ten times more hornier.

"How good does it feel, baby?" You whispered in his ear.

"S-sho ghood ahhh huuaa mh," Kenma drooled as his vision became blurry.

"Oh? Is someone going to cum?" You teased.

"Mmme m-me I-I'm going to cum," He sobbed.

"Then cum, cum for me baby,"

"CUMMING IM CUMMING!" He announced. His body shivered at the force of his orgasm taking over his body. His legs shook and he couldn't let go of your shoulders. All he saw was white and all he felt was sheer pleasure. Coming down form his high he tried catching his breath. Getting up on his shaky legs he rolled to the other end of the bed.

"Did you enjoy yourself, baby boy?" Stupid question but you just wanted to make sure he truly did. A grunt answered your question. Then you heard that familiar coin sound.

Kenma started playing his game again that he was rudely interrupted from before. When he heard your "heart broken" gasp.

"Kenma, how could you? Would you really leave your lover all cold and alone?" You clutched your heart dramatically and rose an arm to your forehead to fake fainting. He looked back at you with a blank stare and looked away, playing on his game yet again. Grumbling your rolled to his side, shuffling out of the strap on. You laid your head on his shoulder and wrapped your hands comfortably around his waist. Watching him play his game. And that's what you two did for the rest of the night.