A Lesson to learn

Enjoy these chapter dear readers!

___________________

The six years old Rei landed harshly to the ground by a muscular, humanoid Digimon who is one of the "Royal Knights" as he punched her with one hit.

Meicoomon watched them with her teary eyes and the white small dragon with a red cloak scoffed at this foolish Tamer.

"Do YOU believe that your Outsiders really wanted to train under Gankomon-Shishou in such condition? HAH! Your weak human is incredible stupid to think Shishou would let her train her." Hackmon said to them in then his teacher hit him to and winced at the harsh blow.

"You FOOL!!" Gankomon said loudly then pointed at Rei, "Just look stupid student of mine! She isn't really to give up just because I hit her lightly."

The black haired girl got up slowly and looked at the humanoid digimon with her eyes filled with determination that didn't want to be weak like the days when she was in her old world.

Gankomon seemed to like her eyes that burned with fire that would never yield to anyone and thought. 

'Even thought my mission was to elimated her and her partner, she is what would foolish humans call a frail child that wanted to know her purpose to live.'

Rei spitted some blood on the ground and Meicoomon rubbed her human partner's back for a bit then Gankomon smirked and crossed his arms and Hackmon wided his eyes when said to them.

"From today on Rei and also Meicoomon shall be training under me with sweat and tears until the training is done!"

"S-shishou..." The small dragon can't not believe a human child and her partner shall be trained harsh under the care of a stuborn yet stern humanoid digimon that belonged one of the royal knights.

Present Era

The Adeuce duo and their digimon catched their heavily when Rei rushed with abnormal speed to their class lessons while Grim still clutched her in fear.

Meicoomon looked at her tamer deadpanned while she scratched her head a little.

"Perhaps I have to be careful to you guys, huh..."  She muttered while they taken their seat and looked disbelief at her.

"I never thought you be this fast prefect!" Said Ace while his koromon looked a little red as if he hold on of something and the same as Deuce's Koromon when Crewel silenced them with his wand as he lightly slammed at his desk.

"I see you are the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today. Hm~ What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Be careful not to take too long to finish, understood?" Crewel told the students who looked at him nervously while he catched a glimpse at the familiar black haired girl with her unknown fluffy cat plush that he never seen before along with the two weird pink blops with the same ruby eyes that holded one each of his students that sandwiched her.

He didn't know or care why they catching their breath so much perhaps this is their lessons to not get oversleep again but Crewel did have some hopes from them as they slightly changed because of Rei and those weird pink blops's arrival that still are slightly red for some reason.

By looking at those blops he have a bad feeling something is going to be happen but brushed of when he introduced himself.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Come, take your seats. It's time for class to begin. First off, a few disclaimers. I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk. Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all. I don't want to see anyone getting a failing mark during the exam, so I shall be as strict as I can."