𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

Pairing: Nihachu x Reader
Warnings: Homophobia
Pronouns: She/her

——————————

(Y/n) was doing the same thing as she always did: Hanging around her best friends during lunch break. Although, instead of going to the cafeteria, what they liked to do instead was loiter in the hallways by the lockers, having little to no care if the teachers saw them or not. They'd all lean against them and eat their lunch there because they all believed that the canteen was always to noisy and crowded and wasn't exactly the right environment for a group like them to be seen in. It was much better in the corridor where they weren't able to be bothered by the other rowdy teenagers that didn't know personal space.

(Y/n) took her place against the locker and clicked open her bottle of water, flicking the cap off the bottle off before grasping the cold item between her palms. She was sat in front of two girls and was sat beside her closest best friend, Niki, who seemed to radiate the kindest of auras. She was beautiful, and that was something that (Y/n) wasn't ashamed to say, or anybody, for that matter. The only thing more beautiful than her appearance was her personality, which glowed with friendliness and kindness that made you want to go out into the world and be a better person.

When she looked over at her best friend, she just couldn't help but flash a little smile at her. Niki's side profile looked so perfect and the way the hallway lamps ever so gently flashed onto her clear skin was god-like and her sweet smile paired with the sea of blue in her iris was enough to make her melt. (Y/n) felt the butterflies flutter in her stomach as she had caught her eye, seeming to get lost in the window of purity that was her sight. Her smile made (Y/n) feel loved and appreciated, and Niki was able to have that effect on her without having uttered a single word.

"Uhm," Niki looked over at her empty water bottle, eyes darting into the abyss of the object. "I need to go refill my bottle, I'll be back in a few minutes!" She hummed sweetly and leapt up from her spot on the ground.

"Okay!" (Y/n) smiled brightly and innocently, waving her fingers slightly.

"We'll save your spot." The girls uttered in response as Niki nodded a smiled. Although, before turning away to lead herself down the corridor, she looked back down to (Y/n).

"Uh- (Y/n/n), your bottle looks pretty empty..." She uttered, gesturing to the item that (Y/n) held in her own hands. She stared down at the little bit of water that was left swirling inside of it. "Do you want me to take it to refill as well?"

"I- Eh, no thank you!" She stammered, clutching it to her chest. "I'll refill it later... Thank you for the offer though!"

"Are you sure? It's really no issue." Niki shrugged. "If you want, you could fill your water bottle with me by the fountain."

"That- Eh- No, it's fine!" She sputtered out, feeling the heat rising in her chest from a mix of embarrassment and awkwardness. The other girls looked at her with twisted faces. "I'll just refill it later."

"Oh, okay." She smiled softly, turning away. "Well- There's no harm in asking!" She beamed before trailing along the corridor, growing further and further away from the group.

(Y/n) blushed quietly as Niki disappeared off into the hallway, holding her almost-empty bottle close to her chest. Oh, that was kind of embarrassing for her. She acted like kind of an idiot. The two girls furrowed their eyebrows and turned away from Niki when they saw that she had walked away.

"What are you looking at?" One of the girls piped up.

"Yeah, why are you staring like you're in love?" The other girl muttered as a reply. The girl beside her perked up and spun herself around.