🌸Chapter One🌸

Word Count: 1601

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"TOMMYINNIT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN-" I screamed into the mic.

"BRUH-" Tommy screamed back, "TAKE THE FUCKING DIAMONDS BACK BEFORE I PUSH YOU IN THE FUCKING LAVA"

"I WILL MURDER YOU- I SWEAR- IF YOU STEAL FROM ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL SEND YOU BACK INTO THE DREAM"

"nO! (Y/N) PLEAS I BEG YOU-"

"Alright alright, but don't take my diamonds again, I'll murder you in the dream."

"Geez okay..." Tommy muttered as he threw the diamonds at me. 

"Thank you." I muttered, taking the diamonds back. 

"We should head to bed soon, as far as I know, you have collage tomorrow." Tommy laughed.

"You do too." I sat back, looking at his character.

"Alright, ending streams?" He asked.

"Yessir," I deafened on the call, and turned to the camera. "CHAT! It was very nice seeing you guys! I will be heading out now, see you! I will be raiding... Big Q! He's on right now... And remember, war is in a few days! The 16th, mark it down! Nine days... god yesterday's stream was intense, yeah?" I laughed at the chat's reaction. "Yeah yeah I'm new to the SMP, but I did get promoted into being the writer at the start... I dunno why chat, don't ask. Yeah no, Wil's still the main writer, but he also runs almost everything by me, and I give a shit ton of ideas. Yup... alright chat, I really need to go now, before my mom comes in. Yup! Thanks for all the donos, all the subs, and of course, all the primes! Now, bye bye!" I waved and ended the stream, and deafened. "Phew... I need to write the rest of the war soon..." I muttered, and Tommy chuckled. 

"Take a break, go to bed, (N/N)." 

"Yeah yeah, I will big man." 

"By the way, you only need to put it into words, Wil has already given you all the points, you just have to connect the dots." Tommy pointed out, and I nodded.

"Yup! I've got this! Thanks Tom." I laughed, sitting back up in my chair.

"Lets go! Anyways, good night, (Y/N)." Tommy said his goodbye.

"Goodnight!" I said back, and ended the call. With a yawn, I got up and into the bathroom, I ran a shower, and stood in it for a few minutes before stepping out. As I stood in there, I had multiple ideas just come into my brain. "Oh shit. I need to write these down." I muttered to myself as I got dressed and sat back at my PC, opening my notes app. 

An hour later

I sat as I looked at my masterpiece in awe. "Fucking pog." I smiled as I copied it into a docs. I had finished connecting all the dots Wil gave me, and finished the plot. "Let's go! All I need are quotes that needs to be said!" I smiled widely as I closed the PC. "Oh god it's late..." I looked to my clock, that said 1AM. "Tommy has fucked my sleep schedule up." I stood up and charged my phone, before face planting in the bed, pulling the covers over me, letting the sleepiness take over me, falling into a deep sleep. Until...

Well fuck.

Is that a breeze?

And is that... grass under me?

oH SHIT IT IS-

I woke up with a start, scared that I was back there again, come on, it's only been a few weeks, maybe not even a month before last ti-

"Fuck..." I muttered, and looked around. If the people here were still on the same system... someone should be- "Tommy?" I asked, and as if on cue, the boy woke up too. He jumped up.